Aditya Kothari

• 49 Discussion
  • 271 Comments

Does anyone have the Active Angels/Seed investors list with their emails id’s?

Aditya Kothari

Which are the well known ecomm Fashion clothing/accessories websites?/

Would like to know some ecomm stores/Websites similar to

Eatbuylove.in
Stalkbuylove.com
Candidlycouture.com
Fashionaffair.in
Bhane.com
Happilyunmarried.com

Appreciate if you guys could comment the similar sites and even better if I could get connected to the founders. :)

Online Shopping for Women - Buy Women's Clothing, Bags & Accessories at StalkBuyLove

Online Shopping for Women - Buy Women's Clothing, Bags & Accessories at StalkBuyLove

Shop online for the latest international trends in women's fashion clothing at StalkBuyLove. Buy Women Clothing, Bags & Accessories in India with Free Shipping, Easy Returns & cash on delivery.
Aditya Kothari

Any good free Invoicing/Billing Software? Any reccomendations? Willing to go for trial version and if suitable upgrade to paid.

Aditya Kothari

Which are some of the best pitch decks you guys have come across??

Any links?

Aditya Kothari

Can anyone gimme a list of e-commerce t-shirt selling companies in India apart from myntra ,Inkfruit & Almamater. Please post the name of the Companies if u have any in mind.

Aditya Kothari

A friend of mine is looking out for a job opening.

She is an accomplished Application Programmer, working as software Developer in product based company in Bangalore, with excellent analytical and quantitative skills with 2 years of software coding experience in a diverse range of programming languages that ranges from JAVA application and Web development to UI intensive applications on C#.NET.

Referrals appreciated!

Aditya Kothari

Who/Which are the best individuals/Companies for seed funding?

What are the requirements to be matched? Could you name/Connect few good seed funders who could also guide Start UP’s scale up the business with their Expertise and Networks.

TIA!

Aditya Kothari

Vodafone providing telecom solution for Start up’s .. Received this msg in the morning. Has anyone tried out their services?

Aditya Kothari

1st this Presentation in the form of a video is Kickass as it makes the Audience curious as to What is the solution the product(commuinty) offers to the potential customer u pitching.

I am looking for someone who could help me make such an Animated presentation for my company, Content & idea is ready. Anyone here?

Disclaimer : Watch this Video/Presentation as an Entrepreneur/marketer to perceive my message as i intend to deliver it. :)

Aditya Kothari

What are the key points u add if u had to make an Elevator pitch? Which means u just have 30sec’s or less to nail ur product/service into the minds of the Potential Customer/Investor

Suggestions & Personal experiences would help!

Aditya Kothari

If you have to tell someone the same thing ten times, The idea probably wasn’t very well designed.

*THING here refers to ur Business Idea!

Aditya Kothari

Is there any one selling their products on e – commerce sites like SnapDeal, Flipkart, Amazon? Have some questions and doubt’s to be answered.

TIA

Aditya Kothari

Whatsapp StartUp Group, Insanely hyper active.

Aditya Kothari

Looking for social media marketing companies/ Freelancers.

You can mail your work/Portfolio to adityakothari.creatives@gmail.com

Or get on call directly on +91 8095041216

TIA.

Aditya Kothari

Any real estate Start up’s here? Plz ping me.. Need some info. :)

Aditya Kothari

Good read for Entrepreneurs & Start up’s

https://medium.com/@nikkidurkin99/my-startup-failed-and-this-is-what-it-feels-like-c5d64b3ae96b

Aditya Kothari

Has anyone upgraded their LinkedIn account to the premium version using debit card?
Would need some help as I am unable to upgrade using my Debit card.

Help appreciated. :)

Aditya Kothari

Is there any websites/Companies Specifically selling all International brands in India. Websites offering the best Luxury(High end) goods like Mont Blanc, Rado, Dunhill etc..

Aditya Kothari

Could anyone help with the data base of HR’s and VP’s of Corporates in Bangalore?

Aditya Kothari

A friend looking to join a Start up. He has 5yrs of experience in Marketing, Good with his networking skills as well. What would be the Best Start UP’s to work for. Do leave your comments and referrals if any.

Thanks in Advance.

Aditya Kothari

Any idea of as to how can I get the Data base of HR heads of Corporates?

Aditya Kothari

Any Real Estate Companies/Start up’s here?

Aditya Kothari

Any idea where i can find HR & Trainers database?

Aditya Kothari

Has anyone tried to integrate TAB’s for billing and other purpose in retail stores, If yes what is your take on it? Also if it really works out for Schools. Appreciate your feedback.

Next Page