Prakash Roy

• 9 Discussion
  • 22 Comments

Hi,
Anyone have NDA format for keeping concept or an idea confidential between partners.
Please kindly share to my email id prakash@iqthoughts.com…
See More

Prakash Roy

Looking for business/marketing development co-founder. Please write to prakash@iqthoughts.com if any body interested.

Prakash Roy

Looking for co-working space around HSR layout. Please let me know if any one share space of 5 seats

Prakash Roy

Looking For Business Development Co-founder for our IT Service & product development in the area of web and mobile technologies.

Please write to prakash@iqthoughts.com

Prakash Roy

Hi

We are building conceptual recharge portal which absolutely different from paytm, freecharge and other portal.

As i am from strong technology background we built the system. Now i need investments on Marketing & Running capital.

If anyone interested please email me prakash@iqthoughts.com to have further discussion.

Prakash Roy

Looking Buy property in Bangalore. Go with properji.com. They will give builder and projects in detail analysis. Safe to buy properties on properji.com

Prakash Roy

Selling Business of an innovative mobile product (Mobile App) to a potential buyer who wants to take it forward. OutTask is a collaborative task management platform that allows people to manage their tasks with other people and Businesses. First of its kind application that allows people to create and manage tasks using phone numbers. Works like Whatsapp for any kind of task management. outtask.co (Note: The improved version is not published yet). Write to rodney.outtask@gmail.com for more information.

Prakash Roy

Selling an innovative mobile product (Mobile App). OutTask is a collaborative task management platform that allows people to manage their tasks with other people and Businesses. First of its kind application that allows people to create and manage tasks using phone numbers. Works like Whatsapp for any kind of task management. outtask.co (Note: The improved version is not published yet). Write to rodney.outtask@gmail.com for more information.

Prakash Roy

Looking for a small super creative android team to build an app overnight. Should be based in Bangalore. Write to info@ffingo.com