Aditya Agarwal

• 8 Discussion
  • 72 Comments

Myntra website not available till midnight..What do you think its a strategy since on mobile app rush hour sale is running starting from 8 PM till midnight…

Aditya Agarwal

Hello Folks,

Anyone knows about the profit in mobile business as I am seeing lot of mobile selling websites and lot of mobile walk-in store..all r doing pretty well..Can’t understand the margin in this E-Commerce world where customer is very smart….

Aditya Agarwal

What is the business model of Shopclues/payTm in this competative world…i.e they are giving mouthwatering discounts sometimes…from where they recovered this money ??

Aditya Agarwal

I have an idea related to medical field but I don’t know how to do market survey keeping idea as secret.
Please help me out in this regard.

TIA

Aditya Agarwal

Hello Guys,
I think i found a BUG in Facebook. Please guide me how to approach Facebook regarding the same ASAP

Aditya Agarwal

These days i am not getting any notification from Bangalore starups…

Aditya Agarwal

Hello All,
How these banks will make profit from credit cards even though they
are offering very handsome discounts,offers with the return time of 50
days.Now a days i am seeing so much offers are being provided by banks
on credit cards.What are business profit from these offers or from
credit cards to the bank.Sometimes i was wondering with the offers.
Please share the thought

Aditya Agarwal

Hello all,
I tried to implement activity change using finger swipe i.e. on the finger swipe (Left & Right) my activity should get change.I am having 2 activity .first activity is displayed on the startup of the app & other should appear when user do right to left finger swipe …& again if he want to see first he can do left to right finger swipe…does anybody has prior exp with this kind app or can help me out.
Any help is appreciated…