Akshat Jain

• 15 Discussion
  • 86 Comments

Hello everyone,

A very fast growing healthcare startup wants to hire a full time / intern for the position of ‘Customer Relationship Manager’ / ‘Business Development Manager’. Any leads or suggestions on ‘how to hire’ will be very helpful or connect us with HR consultancy who can work with us together

Tried quite a few job portals but none is working as people applying there are looking for corporate jobs rather than startups. The startup is based out of South Delhi (Near Saket), so it would be better if potential candidates are from South Delhi.

Our portal is healthism.eklavaya.com my mail id is akshat@eklavaya.com

Feel free to message me for any queries or leads. Thanks in advance

Akshat Jain

Need a expert of powerpoint to help me with a power point presentation for our project Sunday Stores which can be shared with people who wish to join hands with us !

If anyone can create one please ping me

Akshat Jain

I don’t understand why people are after E-commerce portals, as two days past one gets to read a post a new e-commerce portal is about to be launched need this need that o god market is full of e-commerce junks which are just non performing already

Instead of this stuff one should open Sunday Stores which are opened on Sunday’s only :)

Planning to open Sunday Glossary stores which would open only on Sundays, from Monday till Saturday one can book stuff & on Sunday things are delivered at there place or even if they want to buy physically one can; such stores would be opened in all places across India.

House hold stuff would be available at very discounted prices, sounds like a plan isn’t it, lets together work on this project & bring a change in the E-commerce platform.

Need volunteers who can join hands with us on opening stores in your places. PM me for more details or call at 9911030308 :)

Akshat Jain

Looking out for branding support & man power support for building a sales team in Delhi. Any one into these modules may contact me at 9911030308.

We are launching Health management system towards which we require supports for more detailed discussion one may contact.

Akshat Jain

Admin kindly don’t delete this post :

First : A request admin, delete all posts of creation of groups as its a waste of time where people create groups and try to do wonders but end up messing with people or each other.

Secondly, I would like to spread a message :

A message to all members of atompreneurs group created on whats app from numbers posted by members here !

Domain name atompreneurs.com is available at 650 Rs which is a .com cost, if you want it take it as I like to give it with gratitude but with a note next time don’t hurt any one feelings for no reason who was trying to help, lastly never challenge a person who you think is weak as he would end up doing wonders in short time.

You have my number if you wish to have it take it at above cost if you wish to & lastly thanks for your gratitude may your group do wonders.

Akshat Jain

People with money in pockets are always low on power inside there brains, most of time they just act like small kids; god only knows how they get heavy pockets without knowledge.

Akshat Jain

Any domain settler here, want to buy a domain from a reseller, domain is named as atompreneurs.com want to have it in my kitty can any one help its urgent as want to give it to some one as a favor of gratitude. Any help or suggestions are welcomed.

Akshat Jain

Working on a Project named as Empire of Tomorrow,

We are looking for 5 sectors to join hands as one to form a Empire !

1. Consulting & Man Power Solution company ( HR Sector )
2. Chartered Accounting Firm * handling financial part & registrations* ( Finance Sector )
3. Branding & Marketing Company ( Marketing Sector )
4. Health Care Management Solutions company – we welcome all companies who are into health care services or products like pharmaceuticals specially
5. Information Technology Company ( IT solutions – Android / IOS developers)

All five merged together would form a big Empire where in we pool in as one work as one TEAM for big profits.

Space is less and opportunity for start ups is high, those who would like to be a part of the empire may connect at 9911030308 along with mail there company profile details at akshat@eklavaya.com

We have also opened a telegram group hope people are aware of it, not a whatsapp group so one can leave numbers here would be added to group shortly to discuss things in detail and then final short listing of five companies would be conducted after consolidating details !

Akshat Jain

Working on a Project named as Empire of Tomorrow

We are looking for 5 sectors to join hands as one to form a Empire !

1. Consulting & Man Power Solution company ( HR Sector )
2. Chartered Accounting Firm * handling financial part & registrations* ( Finance Sector )
3. Branding & Marketing Company ( Marketing Sector )
4. Health Care Management Solutions company – we welcome all companies who are into health care services or products like pharmaceuticals specially
5. Information Technology Company ( IT solutions – Android / IOS developers)

All five merged together would form a big Empire where in we pool in as one work as one TEAM for big profits.

Space is less and opportunity for start ups is high, those who would like to be a part of the empire may connect at 9911030308 along with mail there company profile details at akshat@eklavaya.com

Akshat Jain

Any Android or IOS developers who can help in development of my portal app along with handle all publishing and marketing prospects, need a team who can work on revenue sharing basis, urgent !

Akshat Jain

As well all are aware health is the next profitable market for which we all must be having focus on.

I have two projects on health both are online portals one is live and second one is a system based program as of now.

We are looking for partners in Delhi who can take the operations of one project out of the two and second one is also a health management system which is being sold at very less price

If any one interested to be partners with the health management project can contact me at 09911030308 or even visit the online project at Healthism.eklavaya.com

Looking forward for attachments

Akshat Jain

Hello all

Please read this true story carefully and please share your views, suggestions for the same as she has been fighting since so many years.

A senior citizen named enormous as she won’t like to share her identity due to threat. She is aged at 80+ living in New Delhi from quite a long time, she had lost her husband in the year 1999 after which her struggle for life continuous till date.

She had some fixed deposits of the saving of heard earned money by her husband in a private limited company situated in agra for which all original documents had been undertaken, some FDs were fixed and some were fetching monthly interest which was helping her in the expenses, later on in the year 2003 the company were the fixed desposits were taken had closed down for which full and final closure was done and all money was returned duly and settlement of closure was taken.

Now main action started and a twist was about to arrive which she was not aware of, the company owner opened a new company in the year 2004 and asked her if she wished to continue with the same FDs in his new company for which all documents were given like proper authentication occurred in the previous company, she was confident as she had been having faith from a quite a long time.

Years passed and interest was given on FDs which were not fixed and fixed FDs remained the same, but as the year 2006 started before the maturity of FDs year which was 2008 suddenly the interest amount stopped, upon asking the owner he said due to financial problem he got late as pet telecom conversation and then gradually months on months passed then years and then finally he said he won’t be paying any money nor any interest.

The lady was shattered in the year 2006 as this was her source of income only, then she decided to fight and till date she is fighting only but no results in positive side.

A new picture was shown by the owner stating that her husband had taken a loan in 1998 from old company which was closed and all accounts of FDs full and final was done, for which he adjusted all amounts against the new company FDs amounting to around more then nine lacs inclusive of interest, this is a shame on a person who made her suffer so much for which she is suffering till date.

Police team, court, senior citizen cell couldn’t help her she seem so helpless, kindly share this true story and help her if you can connect her words with the right person as she needs the help.

Akshat Jain

There are good & bad people in this world !

Does anyone know how to BADness came into this world ?

People had wished to see only good vibes around; as at one time; many years ago only good people existed in this world, all people wanted the number one position, which lead to a competition on how good one can be and how to get the number one position, thus one did bad things as they can be the one person who can be on number one position, which would welcome BADness !

Akshat Jain

Being an entrepreneur is sexy…. For those who haven’t done it. In reality it’s gritty, tough work where you will be filled with self doubt. Entrepreneurs are survivors

Akshat Jain

Please note this is not a job opening its a discussion thread as looking for a mentor to help me establish my company.

Short Description :

Dear All,

Eklavaya Healthism is a online application which is helping in Health Management Solutions, we require smart minds to be a part of the company and help us grow further, this is a start up company looking for mentors and investors as well.

I would like to welcome people who can guide us to run the company location – Delhi NCR, one can ping me the details so that I can get in touch and we can take the conversation forward.

The application is fully ready, the company requires a mentor to run it and make it beneficial for all of us as Health has to become our first priority.

The application open for those who value it, only people who can take benefit from it as I am not here to enforce on one.

This application is bridging the gap between doctors / chemists / individuals & one can have a better lively hood.

Even interested people can share there linked in profile over messenger me would connect and discuss more details.