Chetan Murugesh

• 7 Discussion
  • 135 Comments

Dear group member’s….for a propereitary startup is there any provision or clause where seed investor can be facilitated in both capital and revenue sharing or do we need to go for fresh partnership deed for the venture…please suggest.

Chetan Murugesh

Hi….i have novel model/concept of physical distribution for FMCG products for kirana/neighbourhood stores in the back ground of small/home made companies and new launches. Interested can touchbase through comments.

Chetan Murugesh

Hi…i do have a novel model/concept distribution system for FMCG products catering to kirana/neighhourhood grocceries in the background of lot of small companies and new product launch. Interested please touchbase through comments.

Chetan Murugesh

Hi…..im Chetan Murugesh
Im interested in developin service oriented app………i have two questions

1. What precaution needs to be taken in approaching a developer in case of he frisks the idea..i had a bad experience earlier.

2. For a service oriented e-commerce platform whar tax authority license/permission needs to be taken.

Reg
Chetan

Chetan Murugesh

1.How should we approach a developer with a with regards to precaution that he doesnt flick idea.

2. What is the type license obtained from tax authority for service oriented e-commerce platform.

Reg

Chetan Murugesh

Chetan Murugesh

Hi im chetan ….i have two quedtions

1. What precautions i have to take regarding service oriented app idea/concept is not flicked.

2. What type of license i need to obtain from tax authority for service platform e-commercec app