Manish Bhagwani

• 3 Discussion
  • 18 Comments

Hi Guys!!
I need suggestions on offering warranty services. can we offer free refurbishment warranty on shoes valid for two years.

1. how would I show expenses for refurbishing a shoes which I sold last year or how can I keep some part of money earned today to use it if warranty is being used tomorrow?
2. what would be legal challenges as our MOA do not talk about it. do we need to register it as a service product?

I thought to ask this to fellow entrepreneurs rather than a lawyer and you know why. :)

Manish Bhagwani

Hi All,
We are young enthusiastic and professional, team of entrepreneurial mindset. We are venturing into e-retailing of designer shoes. We believe that we can offer designer shoes at rock bottom prices to our customers through e-commerce. We are looking for passionate footwear designers to work for startup. We will be having teams of partnered designers and on board designers. We will be having free lancing as well as royalty basis billing model for both the teams. We will start with mens designer shoes majorly in the formal category and will launch other categories eventually.

If you already have a portfolio of your designs or you want to build with us, we will be glad to make you a part of this journey. Its an opportunity to show your passion for footwear designing through a commercial channel.
Please feel free to drop a mail for opportunities/questions at manishbhagwani.iitkgp@gmail.com

Founders Profile:
Akash Anand
He is a photography artist, an architect who is majorly into documentation of various cultures, traditions and architecture of different places. He has done bachelors in architecture from NIT Hamirpur, India; which became the foundation of aesthetics for him, later pursued MFA in Photography Design from NID Ahmedabad, India and UCA Farnham, UK.

Manish Bhagwani
He has been into several Academic/ professional research projects related to polymeric materials. He has developed a framework for Supply chain management and its optimization. Previous experience of manufacturing, working in MNC, providing IT solutions and execution on site will make the venture possible.
He holds a bachelor and masters degree from IIT Kharagpur.

Manish Bhagwani

hi,
I recently started working on an idea related to e-commerce and i am looking for options to build eCommerce website.
i need to ask has anyone here used the ready made eCommerce websites provider like

http://go.magento.com/

or

http://www.clickeshop.com/

any review?