Abhinay Bagaria

• 9 Discussion
  • 57 Comments

This might be helpful to people who own Shopify stores :

http://mshop.me/

(Turn your shopify store into a mobile app in a minute)
P.S. I am not associated with it in any way.

Abhinay Bagaria

Does anyone here have any knowledge about LLP naming conventions? Has the word Labs been disallowed?

Also, we have been using the name for almost a couple of years but just last week another LLP with a similar name seems to have been registered. Is that a problem? I have seen several companies with same/similar primary name but a different suffix.

Thanks in advance :)

Abhinay Bagaria

Is anyone here using/has used Indeed’s affiliate program?

Abhinay Bagaria

How to build quality backlinks these days?
Especially, since the last Panda update, Blog commenting is a strict no and guest blogging could be treacherous unless done right.

Abhinay Bagaria

Question for Startup Founders :

I was having an interesting discussion with a friend yesterday.
On an average, how many hours did you guys work(are working) daily while establishing your startup and after having established your startup ?

Looking forward to the interesting replies! :)

P.S. By establishing, I basically mean while building the product/service.

Abhinay Bagaria

Can anyone here shed some light on Domain name copyright issues? Need serious advice from people in the know how.
If I have a domain name xyzabc.com and xyz is a famous domain but also a very commonly used generic word. (abc is also a generic word). Do we have a problem here? No mal-intention to draw traffic away or anything.

Abhinay Bagaria

Hi Guys,
Can anyone here shed light on the pros and cons of a ‘.com’ vs a ‘.in’ ?
A good ‘.in’ is far easier to get compared to a ‘.com’.
If the targeted segment is Indian, what are the things one could miss out on by getting a ‘.in’ and not a ‘.com’ ?
I’m sure a lot of you would have had the same dilemma and I would love to know what was the final decision and the parameters on which you based your decision.
Thanks !
P.S. I’m aware of the ‘Ctrl+Enter’ effect.

Abhinay Bagaria

Hello Everyone,
I am a rookie here. I need help/guidance/suggestions on the following issue:
I am looking to approach an OEM (the likes of Micromax,Karbonn etc) to get an app pre-installed on phones. Can anyone here please tell me how to go about it?
Would be very grateful if anyone can put me in touch with the right contacts. Thanks!