Vipul Pathak

• 26 Discussion
  • 177 Comments

Hello friend,

>>>Need a free and complete account software. Any suggestions?
>>is anyone using free version of Busy software? Please tell me limitations of the free version.

*Sorry for asking a common question. I checked the ‘file’ section but couldn’t find any file related to this topic.

Vipul Pathak

Please guide me. I have to develop an application and sell it to someone in France. I have export license. I went to STPI and they told me to export an application I first need to register with them and take their approval on quotation. Without this I cannot go ahead. Is it true?

Vipul Pathak

Dear members, if someone has posted a manpower requirement(or any other post which is not allowed on the main wall) without or may be even after reading the pinned post, other members should respect the decorum of the group and avoid replying/reacting to the post. Admin are not the only responsible people to maintain a discipline in the group. Each one of us should take up the responsibility.

Vipul Pathak

Good morning Energizers,

Energizers because each of us motivates and re-energizes rest of us.

My question is if Name.com can do online transactions without 3D or two-level verification, why can’t Google? why Google had to tie-up with Airtel for payments in India?

Vipul Pathak

I believe that one is an engineer by his way of thinking and not by any degree. Engineering is all about finding a smarter and more reliable solution.. Happy Engineering Day folks..

Vipul Pathak

Google Science Fair 2014 Contestants and their technology/ideas.
Dear Admin, this is for inspiration and sharing the ideas

PS: Vote for India if you have time Last date: 15th Sept.

Vipul Pathak

Hello Friends,
I want to apply online for State Food Licence(FSSAI). Purpose is distributorship of packed food Items like confectioneries, tetra-packed daily products and branded packed instant food items. Can anyone guide me on the below documents for a Proprietorship firm

1.Affidavit of Proprietorship
2.Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any)
3.Do I need NOCs from Municipality or local body?

Vipul Pathak

Dear Admins, if you think that this is not related to startups then, please think of Startup’s CSR. Please delete it if you find this irrelevant. Yes, I am also an entrepreneur like you all but at the same time, I am an Indian who always thinks of a better India.

Vipul Pathak

A very good evening everyone. Great group! Great people!

Please suggest me best company to tie with and become channel partner for services like domains, website hosting, webspace, email services etc. basically for all general services provided by a web development agency.
Thanks in advance Have a nice weekend

Vipul Pathak

I hope all you entrepreneurs can relate yourself to this song. do you?

Vipul Pathak

How many of you agree with the recent post of ‘NASSCOM for startups’

Timeline Photos

Timeline Photos

Vipul Pathak

Seems that admin has deleted my post about IRCTC… Sad..
Sad because quite a good percentage of people give bribe because they don’t even know that they can get their work done without agents and without giving bribe.. Many of us have preoccupied mind that we have to go thru agents and there is no alternative. Propagating infos( like the one I posted) is one way to minimize corruption. but seems that admin doesn’t think so

Vipul Pathak

For your information, IRCTC is working very smoothly these days.. booked three tickets this morning of which two were Tatkal….. had same experience few weeks back too.. seems ticket agents ke bure din aane wale hai

Vipul Pathak

May sound Interesting for many of you
1. Buy a domain on bigrock.in say yourdomain.com
2. Promote your personalized coupon which will be ‘yourdomain.com’
3. Your friends get upto 25% off for using it! and For every 3 friends who use your coupon yourdomain renews automatically for a year

By the way my coupon is lifespanacea.com

Vipul Pathak

Is there any export incentive on export of software/web-application? Please throw some light.

Vipul Pathak

Heard that CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Died In Singapore…

Vipul Pathak

ISOhunt –>Initiating Self Destruct…….
Is it the end or a clue for a new beginning

Vipul Pathak

From Reader’s Digest article 13-things-you-need-to-know-about-sleep.
Useful for those who spend hours in front of PC/Lappy.

The cooler white and blue light emitted by a computer monitor stimulates brain activity and makes it difficult for your brain to wind down. Download the software at stereopsis.com/flux. It gradually dims your screen at sundown, shifting your monitor’s colors to warmer red hues.
–Colin Grey, a time-management coach in London, England

To read more click: http://www.rd.com/slideshows/13-things-you-need-to-know-about-sleep/#ixzz2bmQ888yy

f.lux

f.lux

Software to warm up your computer display at night, to match your indoor lighting.