Rosh An

• 89 Discussion
  • 1601 Comments

Anyone here who has built and scaled a inside sales team? Need answers to some very specific questions. Coffe/lunch on me . Could also engage a expert if required.

Rosh An

what is the typical customer acquisition cost for education companies such as tutorvista, simplilearn or edureka in India? Srinivas Rowjee Cuddapah

Rosh An

has anyone here set up a performance review or performance appraisal systems or processes in your startups esp for founders? how do you measure your own performance..very easy to slack off esp when you own it and you dont have external investors chasing you.
inputs please Mukund Mohan Srinivas Rowjee Cuddapah Subramanyam Kasibhat Rashmi R Padhy Harsha Mv

Rosh An

has anyone her tried outsourcing sales function completely? would love to hear your experience. pros/cons? what can go right /go wrong? how to select a vendor. any pointers?

Rosh An

Anyone has a few standees that i can borrow for a event?

Rosh An

if you are building a IOT startup! Janakiram Msv

Rosh An

Which is the best way to run google analytics on a wordpress site? Harsha Mv

Rosh An

http://www.meetup.com/BHive-Startup-and-Entrepreneur-Com//

Attend this Meetup hosted by BHIve and explore possibilities for collaboration with US companies.

Rosh An

[SEO] what are the best practices to do SEO for my website in house. I have a content writer, web developer and designer to create any kind of content. Need advise on building backlinks and other techniques.

Rosh An

[Facebook Advertising] Is there a tool that will run through all my facebook campaigns and give me analytics/insights on which were the best performing?

Rosh An

Please suggest a good screen recording software to help me create a video tutorial.

Rosh An

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/diabeto-your-friend-in-diabetes

This is one of the most through crowd funding campaigns that i have come across. Beautifully used videos, images, infographics and weaved a great story. I am not a end user so nut sure how useful the product is. But full points for content and marketing. If i run a campaign , i think i’ll pick a lot of stuff from here.

Rosh An

#startup
A pottery teacher split her class into two halves.

To the first half she said, You will spend the semester studying pottery, planning, designing, and creating your perfect pot. At the end of the semester, there will be a competition to see who’s pot is the best.

To the other half she said, You will spend your semester making lots of pots. Your grade will be based on the number of completed pots you finish. At the end of the semester, you’ll also have the opportunity to enter your best pot into a competition.

The first half of the class threw themselves into their research, planning, and design. Then they set about creating their one, perfect pot for the competition.

The second half of the class immediately grabbed fistfulls of clay and started churning out pots. They made big ones, small ones, simple ones, and intricate ones. Their muscles ached for weeks as they gained the strength needed to throw so many pots.

At the end of class, both halves were invited to enter their most perfect pot into the competition. Once the votes were counted, all of the best pots came from the students that were tasked with quantity. The practice they gained made them significantly better potters than the planners on a quest for a single, perfect pot.

In life, the best way to learn a skill, is to make a lot of pot

Rosh An

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/7CN7u5d4i3bfYgBAZLdLpM/Will-the-real-Ritesh-Agarwal-please-stand-up.html

what do you guys think of this?

Rosh An

2015 is knocking on the door. What were your biggest learning as a entrepreneur in 2014 and what plans and hopes do you have for your startup in 2015. Please feel free to share. Happy New year. :)

Rosh An

How do you train your sales team? are there any training/courses for freshers especially in Bangalore?

Rosh An

what is the american equivalent of Indian PF (provident fund) system?

Rosh An

Hope this helps us better manage this group! Rashmi Ranjan Padhy

Rosh An

Another Startup from Bangalore and founded by group member Kartik Mandaville is featured on Springrole today. Go ahead and upvote them

http://www.producthunt.com/posts/springrole

Rosh An

#facebook ads . is there a thrid party dashboard to analyze facebook ad campaigns. I want some place where i can plot or see graphs of spend Vs conversions, likes gained, CTR and all the other parameters in a visual manner to make better decisions. Right now i do all this manually.

Rosh An

someone just pinged me on fb with this ..

woh Bangalore Startups main if people stop writing so much gyaan and actually work on their Startup, then India will be a first world country!

you get the hint ..#moohbandkaamchaalu

Rosh An

Some guy wanted to join a startup, I gave him a small hands on assignment to check his skills
this is his reply

Actually I thought if different MNC companies can hire someone based on his algorithm and technical skills, then startups can also do the same

Comments?

Rosh An

[Video Compression] I have a lot of video content shot at 720 p or higher that i need to host online. What is the best format and method to do it to reduce file sizes without losing quality?

Next Page