Nishant Gupta

• 20 Discussion
  • 132 Comments

Thought this could be useful. Sharing it from BTP facebook page.

Nishant Gupta

Hi, we want to recruit Interior Designers in a couple of different profiles in our company but unable to find a way to reach out to the group. Can someone suggest some sites / ways to do this?

Nishant Gupta

One more Q for this amazing group…. which is the best (cost and service) courier to send stuff to Europe?

Nishant Gupta

We need to send paintings to a client in Europe. How do we pack them? I was thinking about using the round boxes similar to ones used to pack shuttlecocks but i have no idea where to get them also. Will be great if someone can help us here.

Nishant Gupta

Need help from the techies in the group. We want to make an online app for our customers. Basic research by a non-techie (me) and I feel that Java and SQL are a good bet (though I do not know what complexity in coding can be handled by Java at back end).

My question is: What are the disadvantages here and how costly is it to maintain such apps? Secondly, are there any other better options to replace Java for a good UI experience to customers?

Note: Think of a highly modified online MS Paint to get any idea of the app.

Nishant Gupta

One query for the techies in this amazing group…. we have a LOT of product catalogues which we need to digitize for sharing with customers as well as to put on our website. Can someone help me with some good tool to do this?

Nishant Gupta

Hey, we just got this video made to introduce our services. Wanted to get some feedback for our subsequent videos…

Will be great if people can tell what they feel… :-)

Nishant Gupta

#Patience: A virtue learnt only after you become a father. And by then half your life is already over…

Nishant Gupta

Hi guys, can someone give an idea on the cost of hoardings in Bengaluru? I do understand that it will vary depending on location and size but need some rough estimates to understand if we can put that as a marketing option for next year :-) Also some contacts who can get this done will be great…

Nishant Gupta

Anyone can give reference to a cost effective PR firm?

Nishant Gupta

One question for the more tech savvy ecommerce guys here: which is a better platform for an ecommerce site which we are planning to make (plan to DIY and learn a bit as well…) WordPress or Magento?

Need to understand with an eye on the future as well as functionality of each platform

Nishant Gupta

Hey, is anyone here using Pinterest for their business? I want to get some views on what people think of using it for customers in India? Is it too early to start or is it something that may not catch up? Any views?

Nishant Gupta

The award ceremony awarding us as one of top 20 emerging companies in India is being telecast at 5:00 PM today on ET NOW. Do take time out and watch it if you get time. Its a half hour show. :-) Thanks to the group for helping us out whenever we asked! Hope to continue receiving it

Nishant Gupta

Hi guys, does anyone know of a freeware to put watermark and logo on a large number of photographs? Will be great if someone can help..

Nishant Gupta

Hi guys, we are looking for someone who can help us get our trademarks registered. Any references?

Nishant Gupta

Anyone can help me a broadband connection provider in Doddanekundi area? I have just taken an office space here but cant find any broadband provider. Airtel, BSNL and Spectranet don’t seem to have connectivity here :(

Nishant Gupta

Hi, my brother is looking for some wooden momentos. They are near Ahmedabad. Does anyone have any contacts for someone dealing with such things in Gujarat?

Nishant Gupta

Could sound like a stupid question but want to clarify: If I register a .com domain, is it still possible for someone else in some other location in the world to register that same domain name for another geographical location?? If yes, how do I prevent that from happening?