Nikhil Vallishayee

• 12 Discussion
  • 116 Comments

I am building a platform for reservations – we want to embed a reservation widget into websites of our partners so that we can handle their reservations – Can anyone confirm by experience if PayU allows for this or do the expect a redirect from partner website to our website for payments? If payU does not allow this, is there any other payment gateway in India that allows for using their gateway in embeddable widgets?
- keenly looking for knowledgable andswers

Nikhil Vallishayee

Since this is something that people here should be caring about – unless for some reason I cannot comprehend they actually think that this is a good thing! ;) – www.change.org/p/trai-take-an-action-to-preserve-net-neutrality-in-india

Nikhil Vallishayee

My lawyer is out getting married – and I am in urgent need of a draft for accepting angel investment – PMIT someone who can quickly cook up a legal draft based on the verbal agreement we have.

Nikhil Vallishayee

PMIT with some one sensible at OML for good karma :)

Nikhil Vallishayee

Looking to have a couple of professional video presentations done – an animated introduction to my company and services – and another explain product creation. Any suggestions for someone who can take ownership and deliver quality assets?

Nikhil Vallishayee

Posting something I dug up from 2013- http://youtu.be/YuPP1JmbR-A
It’s a knowledge dump on product tactics from a tech perspective – Let me know if you found it relevant or have questions that need answers :)

Nikhil Vallishayee

WTF. SnapDeal, FlipKart and Amazon.in all down at the same time – the country is going crazy about Diwali shopping – Is it just me or is it down for everybody? if it is, it is a global first – all ecommerce ventures for country getting overloaded at once

Nikhil Vallishayee

Anyone played with the SpeechRecognizer class on Android? I am curious…

Nikhil Vallishayee

Anyone interested in partnering on a boutique organic produce startup – we want to package and sell premium tea, saffron and other herbs – and also encourage , promote and monitize roof top vegetable gardens. Please do comment and I will clue you in onto the principal promoters.