Asheesh Pande

• 7 Discussion
  • 13 Comments

Hello!

Do check.www.kidsfurnitureworld.in and www.simplycute.in.

We are a solid established organisation looking to offer steady growth. Nature of job is focused on marketing, expanding to new outlets in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad at present.

If interested, get in touch. I can offer Rs.20,000 with a 20% hike in salary after 6 months. Work timings will tentatively be 10.30-8.30 with Tuesdays being a holiday.

However day dreamers who cannot perform may be terminated/offered lower salary in tandem with performance. Candidate will be given a 1 months notice/salary if he has to be terminated. Likewise he will have to sign a bond accordingly with us.to the same effect.

I am looking for someone who is not interested in joining MNCs, does not want to take a chance with startups and can invest at least 1 year to check out his own potential with us at his pace. The candidate will be in direct touch with me and to me will be more of a protege than an employee.
regards
Asheesh

Asheesh Pande

Hello!
I have a website www.kidsfurnitureworld.in which ranks on the first page in google organic search usually at the first spot. This site does not have a payment gateway. I want to add the gateway option as well as have the layout upgraded to a dynamic one. Many associates warned me that the ranking will go down considerably if I change the layout of the site. can anyone enlighten me on this and can anyone help me with redesigning. If yes @ what cost? Do reply: asheesh@saifurniture.in

Asheesh Pande

Hello!
I have a website www.kidsfurnitureworld.in which ranks on the first page in google organic search usually at the first spot. This site does not have a payment gateway. I want to add the gateway option as well as have the layout upgraded to a dynamic one. Many of my friends warned me that the ranking will go down considerably if I change the layout of the site. can anyone enlighten me on this and can anyone help me with redesigning. If yes @ what cost? Do reply: asheesh@saifurniture.in

Asheesh Pande

Hello!
I am looking for a professional who will help us ( of course on commercial terms) in getting our businesses www.kidsfurnitureworld.in and www.simplycute.in featured in the print media. Do mail proposal listed on the websites. TIA!!

Asheesh Pande

Hello!
I am looking for a someone who can send out mailers to potential buyers from their own data base of email ids/clients. Our products are kids furniture and girls partywear dresses ( kidsfurnitureworld.in & simplycute.in). Do revert with opinions/suggestions/proposal.
regards

Asheesh Pande

Hi! I am not sure if this post is suitable for this group., but posting it as it might help someone and in turn help me :) If found contrary to guidelines, the admin is free to remove this!

I am looking for a person/persons who can help ( if necessary) tweak as well as help me into generating more traffic/business. I own two sites supported by 3 showrooms. These products are niche and currently rank #1 or in the first 5 ranks on Google in several keywords. Do revert if interested with ideas and remuneration expected. Thanks! Sites are www.kidsfurnitureworld.in and www.simplycute.in