Yaseen Lanka

• 12 Discussion
  • 113 Comments

Anyone successfully registered a new company within a day or two or three? Can you please share the details? Also, what benefits did you avail from the start-up India initiative?

Yaseen Lanka

Looking for a freelance Android/iOS APP developer for integrating wristband(pedometers) products into an existing APP. Expert in Bluetooth/GATT for Android & CoreBluetooth for iOS.

Yaseen Lanka

Adding money to the wallet using paytm sucks big time, while using uber..takes about 5 minutes or so after trying multiple times? Anyone from paytm/uber? Started hating using uber now… Grrrrr!

Yaseen Lanka

Any idea where do they get the numbers and how do they do it? WhatsApp marketing :o

Yaseen Lanka

After getting acquired by Yahoo, Bookpad (http://www.docspad.com/) is no more functional. Any guess what’s going on in there? Does Yahoo have something of their own? Killed Bookpad? Anyways, I wanted to know few details on how such a thing would scale up and make money. Any others similar to Bookpad? TIA!

Yaseen Lanka

Anyone using QuickBooks here? I just signed up with them, I like the interface, but since I don’t know much about accounting, unable to use it to the best of it. Any CA/Expert here who can help me set it up all? TIA!

Yaseen Lanka

A quick question for CA’s out here. I have a sales person in Delhi, who sal is 15k pm. There is no income tax on it, but do I need to deduct PT or any other thing? We are based in Bangalore and less employees, so no PF.

Yaseen Lanka

If I were to use the MAC ID of a mobile phone as part of the authentication process, is it a good idea? Is it easy for a user (the non tech’s especially) to figure out the MAC ID of a mobile phone? What happens when a person uses mobile data, does those packets have MAC?

Yaseen Lanka

I need some help with a HTML & a Android guy for a simple assignment. Anyone here? I can send the info via PM. TIA!

Yaseen Lanka

I want to build a cloud based application for my home automation product. Individuals must be able to control their home lights/appliances from a mobile app. Can anyone throw some light into what is the best model and how can it be done? Each house will have a gateway which will be having internet access. The goal is to reach up to the gateway, the gateway will take it from there. TIA!

Yaseen Lanka

We are at Gift India Expo 2013, The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore at Stall # D7. Visit Us for Exciting offers. This weekend, worth a visit! Friday September 13th to Sunday September 15th…

Timeline Photos

Timeline Photos

Yaseen Lanka

Hello Guys,
We have introduced a new product in the market – sleek and stylish USB portable chargers, aka 4Charge Mobile Power Banks. In todays world of smart-phones and tablets – it is becoming difficult to cope up with the power requirement of your cell phones/tablets. With 3G services On, smart-phones hardly last 12 hours before running out of power. This is where 4Charge comes into play. 4Charge is a portable USB charger which can charge most of todays smart-phones and tablets. It comes in four different capacities – 3000,4000,6000 and 8000mAh. Also its available in 8 attractive colors to choose from. What more, it comes with one year replacement warranty to show the confidence we have in our products.

For more info, do visit our website http://www.4charge.in

We are live on Flipkart – get your 4Charge today!

Thanks
Yaseen Lanka
Co-Founder, In2Em Systems

4Charge.in | Power on the Go

4Charge.in | Power on the Go