Amit Mishra

• 13 Discussion
  • 156 Comments

One of the most prestigious events in APAC around content marketing. I have worked out a special deal for startups in case anyone is interested to attend.
You get to network with the who’s who in marketing across companies and learn from the best about different content strategies being deployed.

Comment on the thread or ping me individually for the special deal. :-)

Amit Mishra

There are always a few people in every startup circle who help connecting dots for others( aka the influencers/connectors). I know the ones who are doing good work in NCR.

Need some help identifying the startup community builders in Bangalore.

Thanks in Advance

Amit Mishra

Just thought it will interest some of the B2B startups in the group.

IBM is organizing an interesting closing ceremony for its Global Entrepreneurship Program where you can catch a glimpse of top Indian B2B startups, great conversation & delicious dinner.

Amit Mishra

Looking for companies offering B2B products/services especially to startups. Have a look at www.f6s.com/deals and feel free to connect for more.

Amit Mishra

What are the important tools/services without which your startup cannot survive? I am just asking to help you get access to them through our platform. www.f6s.com/deals.

Amit Mishra

Can anyone help me with the list of accelerators and incubators in Bangalore. Thanks in advance. :-)

Amit Mishra

How many startups here are working on ideas/Products related to social media?

Amit Mishra

Guys, need references for people who can talk about courses andcareers in digital marketing for a article to be published in E4M. Need someone based out of bangalore or chennai. Thanks in advance.

Amit Mishra

B’lore Startup Champs,, I may have a project of making an e-commerce site.. Looking for som1 who have created such sites earlier and meet the client locally in B’lore.. Any recommendations???Please drop a line with the contact details and work done at amit@amitkmishra.com.. Urgent

Amit Mishra

Hi Bangaluru Startup Champs, one of my close associate is visiting town in the next couple of days.. He is looking for interested folks who can handle some of his projects in online marketing,social media,web development which he gets through the foreign collaborations.. Just PM me or drop me a mail at amit@amitkmishra.com so that I can connect.. Thnx

Amit Mishra

Guys, need some help for a social setup.. Can som1 help me with the timeframe and the technology, it might take to create an aggregator for a specific agenda based on the content available on some 40-50 websites.. Anyone with previous experience in developing something like it???? Thnx in advance