Rahul Bangalore

• 25 Discussion
  • 79 Comments

Any other good tools for entrepreneurs for planning other than jevelin experiment board.looking for similar kind of tools

Rahul Bangalore

Where(which platforms) to sell some good domain names that are available with me?

Rahul Bangalore

m a college dropout n want to meet Anyone out there who is in food eatery business as I seek some guidance,I plan to open a eatery and want to meet people who r into this business .anyone who Can Share some of their free time would be highly appreciated .

Rahul Bangalore

Any startup friendly CA in or near koramangala,kindly inbox me.

Rahul Bangalore

Is there any platform/forum for blacklisting concerned entities(can be freelancers, firms etc etc) which r not upto mark n going with them means wastage of time,energy n money ,so that it can help us save valuable resources in future as we all in startup/biz world have these kinds of experiences.so any existing solution or solution that can help.

Rahul Bangalore

There is some thought that is going on in my mind regarding a food startup which caters to the need of gym goers ,especially those who wanna gain mass n muscles.I m planning to meet like minded people who want to start something in food sector regarding this.

Kindly inbox me along with quoting the post if interested.

Rahul Bangalore

Looking for college dropouts or those who wants to drop out.let’s build a company together.
Interested ones message me,time passers stay away.

Rahul Bangalore

Any mobile app firm or individuals(app developers)in the house who want to collaborate on an app concept which is basically simple but yet groundbreaking,operations are taken care of from our side to make that a success and app development would be taken care of from your side.It’s a collaboration of skills,feel free to message me regarding this.

Rahul Bangalore

Those who are lazy to wake up early in morning ,I come with a solution, but try at ur own risk.do olive oil kulla or gargle before going to bed at night.lazyness is one of hurdles an entrepreneur must remove from his or her life.

Rahul Bangalore

Any entrepreneurial lessons one can learn from AAP Victory in Delhi?

Rahul Bangalore

Creating a Whatsapp group where one can post his or her services that can be provided to the businesses.
Comment here or inbox me with ur name,number and what service u provide,
for example
Nitesh,961*******,office space provider

Time passers be remain at your distance

Only way to predict future is to invent it

Rahul Bangalore

Any wannabe /aspiring women entrepreneurs here, having a Whatsapp group regarding the same with 5 womanpreneurs,want to add more like minded womanpreneurs there.

Time passers be remain where you are.

Interested ones can inbox their contact.

Only Way to predict future is to invent it

Rahul Bangalore

I am starting a WhatsApp group for people who want to start something shortly but not yet started.Interested ones can comment their contact here or can Pm me with quoting the post in ur message.

kindly,time passers be remain at your distance.

Only way to predict future is to invent it

Rahul Bangalore

There is a Google doc post here which is suggesting movies for startups ,I m not able to find that post,guys kindly direct me to that post.

Rahul Bangalore

Looking for bold,cool,kind of risk takers,who are unconventional.remember they must have alteast three qualities from above mentioned ones.interested ones can message me for further info.and I hope time passers would not waste their or my time here period.this is some serious business.

Rahul Bangalore

Have two queries ,Can we register 1)a company using co working address? And
2)a company through residential home address whose property nature is residential and not of commercial nature

Rahul Bangalore

Can we use co working space address for registering a company ?

Rahul Bangalore

Any startup or company looking for office space.I have a something in which you can cover up your entire rental expense by some ways.Pm me for further details.

Rahul Bangalore

Any business model consultant/expert here.i am looking for some new and out of the box business models.

Rahul Bangalore

Anyone looking for to be the cofounder of a (Web n App development firm )/want to be the partner of some.In this, Developers and execution of business would be done from our side.To avail the opportunity one has to put 1.5Lakh lock in amount for a year that would be fully reimbursed after one year and this all would be in the black and white as this step is taken to ensure that only serious people with similar vision would come to collaborate.Pm me for my contact number to know more.

Rahul Bangalore

Hello all,I am planning to start a blog from which I intend to convey the meaning of life and business of what I have understood till now. I need some suggestions regarding the naming of the blog,as of now in mind there is something like lifeisbusiness.blogspot. com,but I m not satisfied with this name,also suggest me on which blogging platform should I start .

Rahul Bangalore

In order to encourage entrepreneurship,we are planning to open a creative working Space for Startups, Individuals,Ideasmiths at economical charges with flexible T&C’s at center of bangalore ie koramangala ,which is also a hub of startups.we have found the place that is very near to forum mall and in fact only 50m away from it at koramangala 5th block and thus is easily accessible to everyone.
We know the pain one goes through in initial stages of starting up n in order to reduce that pain as a budding entrepreneur, we ourselves are planning to start a creative working space for startups,individuals n ideasmiths ,we are planning to charge 3k/month/seat with flexible terms as this place would be meant for fostering entrepreneurship and not meant for making money as other co working spaces around us and it comes with with all basic amenities(plus full 30 day access,no hidden charges,most economical in the surrounding area n in comparison to other co working spaces ).Those who want to partner and collaborate on this can pm me for further details .Those who want to avail seats are also welcome to pre-book the seats according to your requirements.

Rahul Bangalore

In order to encourage entrepreneurship,we are planning to open a creative working Space for Startups, Individuals,Ideasmiths at economical charges with flexible T&C’s at center of bangalore ie koramangala ,which is also a hub of startups.we have found the place that is very near to forum mall and in fact only 50m away from it at koramangala 5th block and thus is easily accessible to everyone.
We know the pain one goes through in initial stages of starting up n in order to reduce that pain as a budding entrepreneur, we ourselves are planning to start a creative working space for startups,individuals n ideasmiths ,we are planning to charge 3k/month/seat with flexible terms as this place would be meant for fostering entrepreneurship and not meant for making money as other co working spaces around us and it comes with with all basic amenities(plus full 30 day access,no hidden charges,most economical in the surrounding area n in comparison to other co working spaces ).Those who want to partner and collaborate on this can pm me for further details .Those who want to avail seats are also welcome to pre-book the seats according to your requirements.#entrepreneurship

Rahul Bangalore

Working Space for Startups, Individuals,Ideasmiths available at koramangala 5th block ,only 50meters from forum mall with all basic amenities.
Per seat- 3k/month(full 30 day access,no hidden charges ,most economical in the surrounding area n in comparison to other co working spaces ).Interested ones can pm me for further details.