Apurv Agrawal

• 25 Discussion
  • 72 Comments

Can someone connect me to someone senior at ZOHO?

Apurv Agrawal

Any startup events over the weekend or early next week? cc Harsha Mv

Apurv Agrawal

Is there any US payment gateway that allows bank transfer as well?

Apurv Agrawal

We use ‘Human Computation’ and ‘Crowdsourcing’ solve quality control and curation for several businesses. Please see this ‘generic’ deck on how can you manage your data effectively and at scale using these platforms. Do share with your network.

When to Use Crowdsourcing to Manage Your Data

When to Use Crowdsourcing to Manage Your Data

Crowdsourcing is the smartest solution for all your data needs. It places the power of the crowd in your hands and provides quick and cost effective results. S…
Apurv Agrawal

Hi guys – I have been a founding member in 3x startups and recently founded SquadRun April last year. In all this time, I have used a mutual hiring framework – Fit, Intent, Capability. Would love to hear feedback and thoughts from the community here.

Apurv Agrawal

Know anyone who runs/works in BPOs/agencies that work with Ecommerce or Big Data companies and help in data moderation/review moderation, writing product descriptions, etc? Many thanks.

Apurv Agrawal

Hi guys, can anyone connect me with senior management at Bigbasket? Preferably product head. I am coming to bangalore this friday and would be great to meet them. Would love to provide a custom intro email with context for someone willing to introduce. Many thanks!

Apurv Agrawal

This is what we need to learn from KL in the Indian Startup ecosystem!

Apurv Agrawal

Have you guys ever thought about sending personally hand-written letters to your customers/users? We were planning to do it for 100 folks during diwali. But it was going to take us 18 man hours to do this which is ridiculous. Lightbulb – use your our crowdsourcing startup (SquadRun) to do this. It got executed beautifully.

Any other businesses you face this problem? Want to understand if this is decently big enough to create a use case for our application layer.

Apurv Agrawal

Is there an easy way to get automatically notified for play store reviews of your app?

Apurv Agrawal

We, SquadRun, have been nominated to represent India at the Startup Nations Summit 2014.
Its like startup olympics and we’re representing India! ;)
46 startups from 45 countries. Please vote for us, now.

For your reference, quick blurb about us (so that you can vote for us with enough data): SquadRun.co is a mobile marketplace. It helps businesses outsource micro-tasks that require human intelligence. From the user side, SquadRun is a gamified app that allows anybody with a smartphone to make money on a per task basis.

Mobile-first approach leverages ‘dead time’ of people which acts as a massive cost arbitrage and also attracts higher quality workforce. A few use cases that SquadRun’s mobile army is currently being used for – Content moderation, Data tagging, Categorization, Surveys, Sentiment Analysis, etc. Please feel free to ping me in case of any questions.

Apurv Agrawal

Just as a random experiment, we ran 4,659 random tweets from October 6th with the hashtag #BigBillionDay through a series of Sentiment Analysis missions on SquadRun. At a cost of $58, within 7 hours, our players analyzed the data to help us understand what Indian consumers actually felt about the campaign. Check more details here – https://squadrun.co/blog/bigbillionday/

Would love to run similar experiments in the future. They are quiet cheap. Any ideas?

Apurv Agrawal

Any startup meet-ups in Bangalore this Thursday or Friday?

Apurv Agrawal

Hi guys, we have built a crowdsourcing platform that connects business to a smart-phone enabled intelligent workforce for executing micro-tasks. Basically, it’s mobile-first mTurk done right!

A few use cases that SquadRun’s mobile army is being used for – Content moderation, Data tagging, Categorization, User Experience testing, Surveys, Sentiment Analysis, etc.

Any startups here that for whom a crowdsourcing army would be useful? We would be happy to offer free credits to get you started! Also, I am coming to bangalore last week of sept and would love to meet entrepreneurs there and get feedback to further improve the product.

Apurv Agrawal

Has anyone bought an OnePlus One here? Need an invite!

Apurv Agrawal

What are the social platforms from india that are doing okay?

Apurv Agrawal

We want to transfer cash to our players directly. Any reliable solutions for India similar to PayPal?

Apurv Agrawal

Hey guys, need your urgent help.

We registered SquadRun in India but have been getting very strong advice recently for a US registration as parent entity. Also it seems that registration process right now will be much more cheaper and smoother against doing it a year down the line.

Can you please recommend me any lawyers? Preferably folks who have experience working with India-based startups. Let me know, please.

Many thanks!

Apurv Agrawal

Hey guys, SquadRun (http://squadrun.co) is a mobile marketplace that enables businesses to access a smartphone enabled, intelligent workforce (‘players’) for executing small tasks (‘missions’). From the player side, it is a real life game where they get paid to complete quick fun missions using their smartphone.

Players get rewarded with SquadCoins (SquadRun currency) for successfully completing each mission. But SquadCoins are worth actual cash or gift rewards. We are providing jabong, payTM and snapdeal coupons right now.

Any startup that can make this process of the reward side seamless for us?

SquadRun - Get Paid to Play

SquadRun - Get Paid to Play

SquadRun is a game that offers its players real missions with real rewards. Get paid for completing real life missions using your smartphone! Sign up for our Beta run now!
Apurv Agrawal

What has worked to be the best tool for mass mailing?

Apurv Agrawal

Is there any tool/newsletter that updates you about the deadlines for global startup competitions, accelerator batches etc. Thanks.

Apurv Agrawal

Looking for some inspiration. Examples of startups that have a super active twitter/facebook page? Organic traffic because they are using strong content and engagement for their social media.

Apurv Agrawal

Hi guys,

What are the best portals to hire entrepreneurial folks for startups? I am trying to compile a list – a few that I have thus far:
* http://jobs.hasgeek.com/
* http://stalkninja.com/
* Linked in jobs
* LetsIntern
* Plugged.in jobs
* VentureHire
* http://yourstory.in/jobs-listing/

Please add. Thanks,