Arjun Sanal

• 12 Discussion
  • 52 Comments

Is there a potential market ??

Watsapp is being increasingly used now as mobile e- commerce platform. Iam talking about the small and medium entrepreneurs who has opened up many Facebook groups for selling and promoting their business, and the end they puts or asks to contact them in watsapp numbers for further details and selling processes.

The small and especially women entrepreneurs are the most benefited ones as they are able to use the technology to create a small online shop simply with their mobile and watsapp.
So friends my question can’t we have an applicatoin for them in mobile platforms an online shoping app, please don’t feel bad when i say mobile shopping site, but what i wants is a platform where these sellers can register their shops which will be shown like exclusive shops in the mobile app.
the customer has the option to interact or make queries
for eg if abc fashion stores is registered with the app then they can start a channel of their shop in the app which can be subscribed by the customers.
I know such app is existing and is not much of a difference from big stores like flipkart and amazon.But what i see here is a market of small and medium sized business doing people which still remains unexplored and it can have a potential of taping the rural markets too.

Arjun Sanal

How can i do this?

Wanted to create a website for college purpose..The idea is just to help the students in getting placement assistance
with a social login allowed the users will be the students of a particular college alone which can include both pursuing and passes out students.What we wanted to do is js design a website where a student should be able to share his experiences about placements nd related stuff
Like for eg if a student Ram is placed in an xyz company he can share his intrvw experiences or even the structure of selection process etc which can help the juniors as well as other students too..

Arjun Sanal

Gurujiss pls help :) 1.Please help me with some realistic answers.
How to create brand awareness with respect to the cost and its benefit, let us exclude social media.
2.some suggestions on how to capture clients on both online and print media

Arjun Sanal

Just curious :P In the new business like Uber taxi or ola cabs can’t there be a model of C2B too
Where a customer gets the power of bargaining ..

Arjun Sanal

Looking forward to built an e-commerce marketplace model..In the initial phase i wanted it on a Testing mode.So pls help me with suggestions or leads as i don’t want to burn my pocket big before it’s being finally launched.

Wishing all a good Day :)

Arjun Sanal

Good Morning :) Posting on behalf for my brother :
Looking for a job,commerce graduate and MBA from London,With 2 year working experience in the field of marketing and sales.
Good communication and team building and managerial skills.
Known languages:Malayalam,English,Hindi,Tamil,

Arjun Sanal

During a robbery in Guangzhou, China, the bank robber shouted to everyone in the bank: Don’t move. The money belongs to the State. Your life belongs to you.
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly. This is called Mind Changing Concept Changing the conventional way of thinking.
When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!
This is called Being Professional Focus only on what you are trained to do!
When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in primary school): Big brother, let’s count how much we got.
The older robber rebutted and said: You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!
This is called Experience. Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!
After the robbers had left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him: Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from the bank.
This is called Swim with the tide. Converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!
The supervisor says: It will be good if there is a robbery every month.
This is called Killing Boredom. Personal Happiness is more important than your job.
The next day, the TV news reported that $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: We risked our lives and only took $20 million. The bank manager took $80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief!
This is called Knowledge is worth as much as gold!
The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery.
This is called Seizing the opportunity. Daring to take risks!
So who are the real robbers here?
Courtsey:Marketing Strategies Fb page

Arjun Sanal

I would like to know some less expensive budget hosting providers and plans as i wish to try hosting my site for trial before I make the final version
Thanks in advance and happy Christmas wishes in advance to all members

Arjun Sanal

shop2grab.com i would like to use them to built an e-commerce website for me.There would be multi vendors.Can anybody here have any experience using them or pls request you to guide me.
Thanks in advance :) :)

Arjun Sanal

Pls excuse me for this question as am just a beginner,I just wanted to know if shopify supports multiple sellers selling products like amazon etc..and if yes does this sellers be given unique password and username.. And if not then let me know an alternative which can help me as it will be basically a platform with multiple sellers..

Arjun Sanal

Arise and awake …We are the change!!!
Hello dear members,It was an idea which had now reached a small stage
Www.recordindia.com
It’s a portal which allows users to register and submit news and the happenings around to show it to the outside world, the website urges every Indian citizen never again to close their eyes ,but respond and to be the change:)
The site also forwards the relevant news to the media and channels etc,also it provides the facility to file complaints with governments,police superintendent and even district collectors.

The creator of this site is Mr Yohan dande and enginering graduate from andhrapradesh along with another friend of his(at this point i forgot his name am sorry)being an idea and social commitment which i too wanted wished,we wish to join as a team and take it forward:):)
Ofcourse we know it has many limitations the site itself is just on trail mode and not fully live,one of the main reason is lack of funding for this idea.
We also wants this to be in mobile platform too :)
please requesting dear friends to give ur suggestions :)

thank you all :)