Aadesh Jain

• 28 Discussion
  • 160 Comments

Best way to keep accounts for a pvt. Ltd startup ?
Any free or nominal charged software ? App ? Any knowledge would be useful.

For the use of founders/managers alone. At the end of the year it will obviously be audited, ca would be there etc. But till.then wanted an easy way of which data can be used at the end of the year for official accounts.

Aadesh Jain

hello Everyone,
If someone wants to invest in a startup (6 months to 1 year old), around 50 lakhs to 1 crore. What are the most important things to be taken care of, before entering into a deal ? how should i go about it ? What are the terms that can be beneficial for the investor ? (obviously in the hope that the company does good in future)

Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. :)

Aadesh Jain

Hi everyone,
Wanted to know what is the best option (cheap & reliable) to ship from BLR to country wide with COD option. For the first month we will have 500+ shipments and will increase gradually, all the packages will be of same size & weight.

Thanks in advance. :)

Aadesh Jain

Wanted to buy bulk hoodies & tees (500+)
And then get printing done on that. On regular basics.

So looking for leads to persons manufacturing tees & hoodies & persons who print on them. (Cheap & reliable)

Not looking for any reseller. So avoid commenting. Thank you. :)

Aadesh Jain

any similar sites to http://jackofallthreads.co/ ??

Aadesh Jain

Help & suggession required.

In the last process of the company incorporation i recieved the below mail from vakilsearch
How true is this ? What does affiliate mean in this context ? Should i pay them extra ? I have already paid the complete package price which was inclusive of all. ? How should i reply them ?

——-Mail snippet——–
Dear Aadesh,
RoC Coimbatore is little difficult to handle. We will have to movie through affiliates and submit the original documents. Therefore, we will courier you the documents. Please sign and send it to our affiliate, He will take it further.

Also, since we are moving through affiliate, affiliate charges would be 2,500. If you confirm, we shall raise an invoice for this.

Aadesh Jain

Wanted urgent info on the following,
I use paypal regularly to pay in US $ via an Indian credit card, do I have to get any special permissions ? is it allowed ? any consequence that i can face ? any limits ?

The payments are around 2000$-3000$ each year cumulative of small small payments of 50-100$

any info on the above is welcome. Thank you.

Aadesh Jain

Recently started logo Designing as a freelancer.
Looking to design logos for a flat 500/- per logo. ( you will be given 2-3 designs to choose from.)
Pay only if you like the logo,Satisfaction Guaranteed, Unlimited revisions.

PFA some of my recent works
Note: The cost is only for designing a logo, (Jpg/Png file) PSD file would cost extra.

Ping me if interested.

Aadesh Jain

In a bill of website designing.
what are the particulars you can find other than below ?
1.Domain
2.Hosting
3.Email ids
4. web design

Aadesh Jain

Looking for budget Software programmers in Bangalore.
Billing + Excise related software.

Interested please ping Abhishek :)

Aadesh Jain

what would be the best use of a 25,000 sq.ft land (main area) in a developing 2tier city.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Aadesh Jain

How do apps like mcent, pocketad etc work ?
They pay rs to users for downloading apps like amazon,olx etc through them ( a affiliate tracking link)
how is the process automated ?

Aadesh Jain

Checklist/things to be taken care of before starting an grocery – online store like bigbasket in a 3 tier city.? Please comment with your valueable inputs. Thank you in advance. :)

Aadesh Jain

how do e-grocery stores get/upload the lists of all the products, MRP & their images for the first time?
do they upload it manually ? is there an easy way ??

Aadesh Jain

Any contacts in paytm or freecharge ?
Wanted to partner with them.

Aadesh Jain

#androidapp developer required.

Looking for android developers who can add hike like referral program to my existing app.

( a user on signup gets his own unique link , by refering that link to someone & with sucessful download of the app the user gets credited with certain points or rs.)
The developer has to do from signup via mobile number or fb or email,verification via mobile (so that its unique) and then sharing of links & when someone downloads the points should be credited automatically.

Please connect me to people who can do this , or share valuable inputs. :)

Aadesh Jain

#help #suggestions #feedback #androidapp #Thankyou

This group has helped me a lot on the process, a big THANK YOU to all.
I further require your help & support.
I wanted knowledge/suggestions on the following

I have recently Launched my first android app – Superstore – India
Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superstore.online&referrer=utm_source%3Dfbblr%26utm_medium%3Dfacebook

It has 200+ e-commerce sites, their deals, Coupons, Best deals & offers all in one simple app, So that one can have this one app instead of hundreds which also solves insufficient storage problems on mobiles.

1. How Do i market the app online, Adwords isn’t working for me since the keywords that I want to use are the most general keywords (online shopping, etc., ) & the PPC/PPI cost is very high and doesn’t make any sense to me.
2.How do i market the app physically.
3.Looking for Android app developer who can add hike like (refer & earn points & eventually recharge) (Ping me directly)
4.Feedback/Suggestions on what else can i add to the app which can help the users more.
5.Any press contacts that can review the app or write an article on it.

My Story: Graduated this year from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi university. Being from a commerce background what ever technical I have learnt is from Youtube, Yourstory, & other blogs. In fact this group in itself is a Daily must Read for me being highly knowledgeable, Inspiring & interactive, Most will agree with me.

Being Newbie is the reason I’m asking for suggestions, help from all experienced, Intellectual & successful people of this group.

Aadesh Jain

#help #suggestions #Thankyou
I have recently Launched my first android app – Superstore – India
Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superstore.online

It has 200+ e-commerce sites, their deals, Coupons, Best deals & offers all in one simple app, So that one can have this one app instead of hundreds which also solves insufficient storage problems on mobiles.

This group has helped me a lot on the process, a big THANK YOU to all.
I further require your help & support.
I wanted knowledge/suggestions on the following

1. How Do i market the app online, Adwords isn’t working for me since the keywords that I want to use are the most general keywords (online shopping, etc., ) & the PPC/PPI cost is very high and doesn’t make any sense to me.
2.How do i market the app physically.
3.Looking for Android app developer who can add hike like (refer & earn points & eventually recharge) (Ping me directly)
4.Suggestions on what else can i add to the app which can help the users more.
5.Any press contacts that can review the app or write an article on it.

My Story: Graduated this year from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi university. Being from a commerce background what ever technical I have learnt is from Youtube, Yourstory, & other blogs. In fact this group in itself is a Daily must Read for me being highly knowledgeable, Inspiring & interactive, Most will agree with me.

Being Newbie is the reason I’m asking for suggestions, help from all experienced, Intellectual & successful people of this group.

Aadesh Jain

can a Pvt ltd be converted to One person company ??

If yes, what are the important conditions ?

Aadesh Jain

#urgent #helprequired. #Websitehacked
A friend just recieved this mail from CERT-IN

Dear Sir/Madam,

CERT-In is tracking defacement of Indian websites on regular basis.

We have found that the website ___.com hosted on IP _______ has been

defaced on 26.12.2014 by the hacker group PaWL.

The URL of the defaced website is:

_____.com/zxcbincx.php
— end of email snippet —

All his sites are working fine as of now. But wanted to know the solution for this? Tech experts please help.

Disclaimer: Removed site name & ip.

Aadesh Jain

Most of the startups have the below question.

Any recommendations for a wireless laser printer ?

Are there any alternatives for printing from laptops ? Any printers with Pen drive to print option ?

Requirements:
- black and white only
- scanner (prefferred but not required.)
- 100-150 pages a month.
- minimal cost since its for a start up.
- cost effective refilling/toner/catridge

Aadesh Jain

Any recommendations for a wireless laser printer ?

Are there any alternatives for printing from laptops ? Any printers with Pen drive to print option ?
Many people might have the above question.

Requirements:
- black and white only
- scanner (prefferred but not required.)
- 100-150 pages a month.
- minimal cost since its for a start up.
- cost effective refilling/toner/catridge.

Aadesh Jain

Wanted to know about affiliate marketing sites of ecommerce portals in india.
Which are the sites that can be trusted ?

Omg india, payoom, vcommission,tyroo, icubeswire etc.,

Please Share personal experiences if any.

Amazon,flipkart & infibeam have their own affiliate portals and its very reliable & transparent acc to me.

Aadesh Jain

#urgent
Need help with regard to naming of pvt ltd companies in accordance to the new companies act 2013.

Example: if i want to register a company that deals in web & graphic designs. What are the possible names i can use ? The first word being a unique word which is mandatory now.

1. Uniqueword services pvt ltd
2. Uniqueword technologies pvt ltd
3. Uniqueword web & graphic solutions pvt ltd
4. Uniqueword solutions pvt ltd.

Please guide with whatever info you have, which of the above names are most likely to get approved & are there any better names you can come up with for the same objective of the business.

Aadesh Jain

has any one experienced Vakilsearch’s Pvt Ltd Company Maintenance Package ?
how was the experience ? Should I go with them ??
are there any better alternatives for outsourcing – maintaining a Pvt ltd co. ?

#repost

Aadesh Jain

has any one experienced Vakilsearch’s Company Maintenance Package ?
how was the experience ?
are there any better alternatives for outsourcing – maintaining a Pvt ltd co. ?

Aadesh Jain

Looking to hire any person or Company who have deep knowledge on Affiliate marketing & have had experience on Cashback sites or forums.

Any leads or suggestions would be appreciated :)

- Superstore – India

Aadesh Jain

Looking for trust-able statistics on Market share of Smartphone by operating systems in India Android vs ios vs Microsoft vs blackberry ??

Also looking for Statistics on Android versions used in India.
Please share any info/links you have. thank you in advance :)