Anushrut Khare

• 25 Discussion
  • 193 Comments

Is there any startup working on Restaurant customer loyalty program? I could find only one by the name of Clozzer. Would love to know more if you know any. :)

Anushrut Khare

While researching on email marketing, I had this doubt.

Suppose I have an company named abc. Tell me a reason why shouldn’t I create an email id abc@gmail.com, and send promotional emails to my mailing list via this id and track it via plugins like Sidekick by Hubspot. This will always make sure it lands in inbox and not in spam or promotions box in gmail and might even have the important tag. Why do people prefer services like mailchimps and ids like offers@abc.com. Experts please help.

PS- I new at email marketing so pardon me if its silly.

Anushrut Khare

Hello guys,

Is there any platform which aggregates various contests conducted by startups or big brands and lists them in one single place?

Anushrut Khare

Can anyone suggest me some good slides/pdf on Basics of Digitial Marketing?

Anushrut Khare

Has anyone Transacted in Envato Market before? if ye, which card did you use? Its rejecting my SBI card (though I knew it would).

Anushrut Khare

What are some humor/content sharing startups from India like ScoopWhoop Storypick bluegape?

Anushrut Khare

Can someone suggest me good themes for a photo blog? :)

Anushrut Khare

Hello fellow entrepreneurs,

Everyday we hear a lot of help requests, doubts, queries from people on this group. And they are attended to it quite well by other people/startups. But often the most perfect and right person for the post who should be attending to the query misses the post and the post stays unattended fading into oblivion.

Hence I have created an open spreadsheet where anyone can find (by pressing Ctrl+F) the relevant startup/person he is looking for and anyone can add their startup info for others.

Add your Startup name, URL, Facebook ID etc as comments in the respective column in the spreadsheet. But most importantly do fill Contact me for. Be specific in Contact me for like Contact me for Tax issues, UI UX design, Idea Validation, Funding, Web Development, App Development, Company registration etc. Its an open spreadsheet for the startups by the startups. :)

Here’s the link- http://goo.gl/7BBWD2

PS- I have kept phone and email column optional so that it doesn’t look that I am making a database of emails ids and phone numbers. Also to avoid deletion and mishandling of already existing data I have requested to enter your info as comments in the spreadsheet.

Happy to help! :)

Anushrut Khare

What’s more better ?

Displaying the products on the homepage (landing page) itself or Displaying few products on the homepage and the redirecting to a dedicated product display page (say example.com/products).

Both from Sales and Technology point of view.

Thanks in advance.

Anushrut Khare

Just read somewhere Traction is King but Design is Queen!

To make the queen more beautiful we are in search of a design studio/Design Company. We are expecting them to cover all the aspects of graphics like Logo, Website Mock ups, Web design etc.So please share your portfolio so that I can contact those who match my frequency and mail them the further details.

We are looking for long term relation!

Anushrut Khare

If I decide to invest 50,000 INR on any one online advertising and marketing medium, should I go with facebook advertsing or google adwords or any other? (My requirement is get maximum convertible traffic on my site)

Anushrut Khare

Well if you are an Engineer turned Entrepreneur …You are Chutiya!

Before commenting check this video out! :D
Varun Agarwal You gem!

Anushrut Khare

Is there any startup that helps people by providing a space to wait,rest and refresh between connecting Flights/Trains/Buses.

Anushrut Khare

Quick Questions- 1) We are just few people starting a small online startup. Should be go for Proprietorship Registration or LLP/LLC?
2) Can Proprietorship Registered company raise funds from angel investors?
3) Can we change from Proprietorship Registration to LLP/LLC in future.
4) Lastly should we go through sites like Vakilsearch or Directly?

Anushrut Khare

Hello guys,

We are working on a startup but due to financial delays, the finishing up is getting dragged on. We can’t approach any investor at this stage because firstly we haven’t registered the company yet and secondly there is one in a million chance to get financial support from investors when the prototype (in this case our site) is not ready. Hence we turned our puppy faces towards Convertible Debts

So I want to know is how convertible debts or just debts work. Can I like tell about my startup to someone and if he/she is convinced, then ask them to give me a seed fund/loan/debt of say 1 lakh and promise a return of 1.5 lakhs after 8 or 12 months? (All this keeping in mind that the company is not registered yet) Can this be executed legally using agreement papers or something like that?

Appropriate people kindly help. Need to complete setting up my startup ASAP :)

PS- If its possible, interested people in providing seed fund in such a manner can contact me. :)

Anushrut Khare

Any good websites where I can sell a domain that’s not in use?

Anushrut Khare

I ordered a mobile battery from ShopClues over a month ago which wasn’t delivered yet. Even after numerous calls and emails nothing was done. I was all set to bash them on their Facebook page and already thought of an effective para to post on their wall. But then I visited their wall and guess what the wall posts were off. Then I checked the comments on their photos And Dayum! :D Shopclues has been very very naughty. From rusted broken badminton rackets to orders delayed as long as 2.5 months offering no refund. I checked like 20 photos believe me no one is happy with them and people are going momma sista on them :D.

Well this reminded me of two quotes from a guy in a startup event. Its not about WHAT business you do. Its about HOW you do the business and also this A startup is successful not when the founders are happy. Its successful when your customers are happy

Anushrut Khare

Is there any startup/Website (India based) which allows people to invest small amounts of money in any venture?

For example suppose there is a very innovative and fresh startup. They have presented a very beautiful presentation and a video. People quite like it. They individually decide to invest like 5000 INR and are promised to get about 6000-7000 INR hopefully after certain no. of months. If at least 10 people decide to pay 5k, the young startup can have an easy 50k.

Is there anyone doing this?

PS- I am aware about kick starter like sites but the projects which are generally funded in these websites are of either social cause, films, arts or hardware. Looking for startup based ones.

Anushrut Khare

Well is it just me or The Uber rape case, as media is calling it seems to be a huge business conspiracy. The headlines in sites like NDTV and Firstpost are focusing more on Uber than the Rape.

Has the cab war become so worse that media was paid crores to portray the news like this?

Anushrut Khare

how much will it cost to publish fortnightly magazines? what will be the approx. cost per magazine?

Ps- we are not setting up a publishing house on our own so cost of machine and all is out of question. We are willing to give order for mass publication instead.

Anushrut Khare

Hello guys,

Everyone wants to win something. As a startup a win can be getting the expected number of customers to use your product or service. In order to do so, you might have thought of some giveaways or contests to attract customers. But getting the right exposure to that contest is a whole new story.

Startups who have around 5000 likes on facebook struggle to get expected results from their facebook campaigns or contests. To solve this problem I have come up with a common platform for customers and startups to know about various buzzing contests.

For startups- It will increase your page likes, create brand awareness, discussions on various contest ideas,growth hacking tips and partner up with other start ups to conduct a mega contest.

For customers- Well you will know about various contests, giveaways, happening on the web.

Its a win-win situation for everyone. So do join the group and add as many people as possible.

Here is the group- Contest Buzz

PS- If the admins feel this post is irrelevant they are free to delete it. But its just a service for startups to create brand awareness and get maximum exposure to their contests.

Anushrut Khare

Hey guys,
I had some urgent work needed to be done via Envato Market and Freelancer. Sadly my card is not working on both the sites for the payment. My card is of SBI bank and in both the case the payment is declined.
Any quick suggestions or ideas to pay? #urgent

Anushrut Khare

Well, I just watched Gone Girl today and wanted to see how Indians reacted to the movie? As a normal human being, I Googled if there were any Indian websites which provides people based review/ratings for movies released in India. I could only find links of sites like NDTV Times of India etc who hire professional critics to review and rate the movies whom I find damn biased. Well, I could not find literally any site for ratings and reviews provided by Indians for movies released in India.

Then, it struck me, why not build one. A platform governed only by the people for the people. You see the movie, come out of the theater and rate it via web or app. Other people see the ratings and choose to watch or not to watch the movie accordingly. Yes there are sites like IMDB and rotten tomatoes which do the same but come on let’s go desi on it. An English movie on IMDB is rated by people all over the world not by Indians alone. Indian movies are not properly rated in Rotten Tomatoes. Basically, what we need is a Zomato for movies.

If you know a website which does this please let me know else if you think this idea is workable lets discuss, build a small team and work on it together :)

PS- Don’t pound me with questions like what’s your business plan, what’s the revenue model and bullshit. I just thought of this idea and thought of sharing and working on it with bunch of people together.

Anushrut Khare

Any startup whose revenue model is based on affiliate marketing? Would like to discuss few things :)