Dilip Sharma

• 19 Discussion
  • 198 Comments

Hi,

I’m the Director at Hyperactive Media — a brand engagement firm based in Delhi. At Hyperactive, we develop innovative platforms and activations to interact with consumers.

I’m writing regarding an upcoming project. It requires the development of a touch/pressure sensitive circuit that would be attached to balloons. Once pressure is applied to the balloons, an audio signal is triggered. I need assistance in building this circuit. Needless to say, there would be remuneration involved.

Could you point me to someone who can help develop this circuit/project?

Thanks much.

Regards,

Varun Arora
+91 981166626

Dilip Sharma

Reposting after 3 months.
I have a job portal idea , as of now it is yet a idea stage. As i am not a programmer so it cant be implemented yet. Is there anybody who is really interested in join as co-founder or so. Also if you are based in Delhi NCR we can meet and discuss further.
I want response from some one who is really serious.

Dilip Sharma

Anybody knows , what kind of gifts companies give to their employees as perks for appreciation these days.
ex. Diner pass or so…

Dilip Sharma

Any expert Hackers , crackers from IIT, NIT or a Engineering Mind (qualification doesn’t matter).
Note: I am not intend to hire a freelancer or company for this . Just need Some one to brainstorm over a idea . So One might need to tell me what he/she had done or could do with his knowledge. If my idea is good enough it potential to earn huge..

Dilip Sharma

Any Chocolate manufacturer ? I have a startup idea , Can i get Tempered Chocolate , or raw chocolate to get it tempered ?

Dilip Sharma

How many startups look out for a place whose address they can use as official postal address but want keep working from existing base. Reason could be anything for eg affordability or so etc…

Dilip Sharma

http://internet.org/innovationchallenge

The Internet.org Innovation Challenge in India supports Internet.org’s vision of a connected world by recognising those who are working to make the Internet more relevant to women, students, farmers and migrant workers in India. Our goal with this challenge is to encourage the development of apps, websites and online services that provide real value for the members of these important communities.
Prizes
One Innovation Challenge Award prize in the amount of $250,000 USD will be presented to the app, website or service that the judges determine best meets the needs of one of the four designated population categories: women, students, farmers and migrant workers (four awards total). Each of the Innovation Challenge Award winners will also be eligible to receive a package of tools and services worth up to $60,000 USD from Facebook’s FbStart program.
In addition, two apps, websites or services designed for each of the four specified population categories will receive an Impact Award prize in the amount of $25,000 USD (eight awards total).
Deadlines
All entries must be received by January 31, 2015. Winners will be announced at Mobile World Congress, which will take place during the first week of March 2015.

Dilip Sharma

I am submitting a proposal in NASSCOM for Start-ups 10000 , Some how i had filled all the section with required info even after character limits. Now i am stucked up at Business Model. How could some one specify business model in just 450 character which is almost equal to 4-5 lines.

Dilip Sharma

ADMIN please pardon my silly mistake. I know it is against rules but , i cannot stop my self sharing this. i will remove it in 15 mins .

Dilip Sharma

How many companies would allow a employee to also work as freelancer. Like a developer ,tester, fashion designer and other professions where a person could also work as freelancer. The person will work for company as full time and according to rules . They could also have a legal contract that person will not cheat company.

Dilip Sharma

I wanted to see this in india , that’s why i created the cyber criminal post few days back http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/11/how-18-inmates-at-californias-notorious-san-quentin-prison-learn-to-code/

Dilip Sharma

How many companies or Startup or shoould i ask Will companies in India including Startup’s would be interested in hiring a person who was accused and convicted for some crime for eg a Cyber crime (Hacking or related) . He is talented and some times qualified also. And want to have a fresh start in his career .

Dilip Sharma

What could be other revenue sources for a Job portal other then Database access charges to recruiters as if it is a startup they might not have solid db for which employers show interest in paying a amount for.
Suggestions please.
dilip.sharma2005@gmail.com

Dilip Sharma

What would you pay to your first programmer . A fixed monthly salary or a percent of share in company. What would you suggest if company had not started generating revenue.

Dilip Sharma

If some one wants to hire a magician or a stand-up comedian for a birthday party. How to..

Dilip Sharma

Any Startup looking for some one to manage their IT infrastructure.

Dilip Sharma

Any Startups Looking for some one to manage their IT Infrastructure.

Dilip Sharma

I am looking for a full time opportunity. Not working since 2 yrs.No specific reason for leaving the last job , things goes against me and i had to leave. I have 8 yrs Exp in IT industry. I had worked with multiple MNCs, . I had experience in Managing several IT infrastructure.Also have experience in managing IT infrastructure procurement also with various telecom providers for bandwidth , Network links weather it is fiber leased line,MPLS, WiMax, VSAT etc. I was working as Network .

Dilip Sharma

How Safe it is to Share your business IDEA with Startup Village < under their incubation request , As of now it is just a Idea. What all are the precautions I should take before putting a request. I am looking for support for brain storming the idea to make it real. I know i cannot do it alone. I don't have any idea about marketing. I do need investment.