Santhoshi Bandi

• 15 Discussion
  • 472 Comments

Guys. Guess what. #financebudget2015 proposes to setup SETU to provide incubation services to startups.

Santhoshi Bandi

Hello all , Any good content writers here for professional & legal advisor?

Santhoshi Bandi

Hi. Was planning to start a whats app group where you can get all your legal, registrations and other doubts cleared from experts immediately. What do you guys think??

Santhoshi Bandi

Guys! We are now also into Fraud Investigation Services and Business Process Re-engineering Service :)

www.facebook.com/hdca.in

Admin this is not a promotion message, this is just out of delight. Most of the guys here will not be needing it any sooner.

You may delete the post if you feel its promotion of service.

Santhoshi Bandi

Comparison among various types of organisation. (Partnership, vs LLP vs Private limited Company vs One person company).

Santhoshi Bandi

Detailed study on differences between various types of organisation. Hope you find it useful.

Santhoshi Bandi

Detailed study on One person company.

Hope you find it useful :)

Santhoshi Bandi

Hello Guys. Check this out. Our article on one person company. May be useful to startups out there in dilemma as to which form of organisation to go for.

https://facebook.com/hdca.in/posts/602880599817367

Santhoshi Bandi

One person company – Dawn of new era!

All you need to know about One person company.

Santhoshi Bandi

One person company – Dawn of new era!

All you need to know about One person company.

Santhoshi Bandi

Hey guys! Does anybody need company formation help? Or need clarification regarding the same? I’ve seen several posts asking for the same . For any requirement or clarification Mail us at santoshi@hdca.in or info@hdca.in
HDCA is a professionally managed and privately owned firm established under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008

Santhoshi Bandi

Hello guys ,

Feels good to see so many startups connecting with each other.

Would like to take this oppurtunity to introduce myself and my firm, lets coonect.

I am proud co-founder of Hansley & Deora Corporate Advisors LLP. (will soon be popularly called HDCA). We are team of CA CS n CWAs, which implies we provide financial, accounting, internal audit services etc.,

Being startups many of you face lots of hurdles in setting up you ventures. In such a case try and connect to us. We will surely help you guys out :).

You can also drop in a mail, if you’d like to at info@hdca.in
santhoshi@hdca.in

Also planning to start a new whatsapp group purely to help you guys clear legal hurdles. Need suggestion from you guys on the same.

Happy to connect. Have a good day ahead :)

Santhoshi Bandi

Hello ppl,
Happy to see so many like minded entrepreneurs here :). Would like to introduce my self and our firm.

I am a proud co-founder cum partner of Hansley & Deora Corporate Advisors LLP, currently based out of Hyderabad and Bangalore. Hoeful of expanding soon. We are team of CA CS CWAs working together providing end to end professional services. Would be glad to help you guys in any possible manner.

You can connect to me at santhoshi@hdca.in or my partner at jai@hdca.in – Contact no 9611189911, in case of any queries.