Chandra Shekar

• 15 Discussion
  • 67 Comments

Need a Development company for a food start up
Thanks

Chandra Shekar

Any unique idea looking for investment ?

Chandra Shekar

how do freecharge etc give out so many coupons for free ? what is the business model ‘?

Chandra Shekar

Any body looking to promote their unique products (consumable) can get in touch with me will help you to sell them across with minimum sale guaranteed . Thank you

Chandra Shekar

Any unique consumable products in field of Nutrition Fmcg or any other field looking for marketing let me know . I can guarantee minimum sale of products or can purchase them which ever is viable to us

Chandra Shekar

Need Content writers for affiliate model and marketing tools . Need landing pages and Even who can create innovative digital marketing course online .

Chandra Shekar

Can any one make a promo ppt for my E- com portal ?

Chandra Shekar

Any one who can contemporary interior design with execution (can help )my 1520 studio apartment .

Chandra Shekar

What makes facebook the biggest social networking and why are they no competitors in this space ?

Chandra Shekar

Can any one do a 3 minute video explaining my concept . how much would it cost ?

Chandra Shekar

who can create Digital marketing course ?

Chandra Shekar

Need some one to help me with privacy policies etc and need FAQ list etc in Bangalore

Chandra Shekar

Need help in Digital Marketing … Need some one who is innovative and can think out of the box . Thanks

Chandra Shekar

Hi , I am very new to this forum . Just wanted to know how do we get to tie up with vendors for e com portal ? Thanks

Chandra Shekar

I got a serious doubt about people asking for funding and today s world matter of 5-10 lakhs is not big to start a product. Y cant we think of a plan to make money in the first few months itself from a concept . I am about to start a social commerce product and got my income sorted from the beginning and obviously no body minds to put some money in profitable portal on later stage when expanding