1. He or she will create content for our blog and social media
2. Is expected to track and learn about latest trends in the retail and internet economy
3. Keep readers hooked on their content with compelling storytelling formats
4. Understand the promotional needs of Primaseller and gaining indepth knowledge of the product
1. Exceptional command over written English
2. Should be a avid user of Internet, gadgets and preferably an online shopper
3. Should be willing to learn quickly and deliver from day one
4. Enjoy reading and writing – passionate about the power of words
5. 0-3 years of professional writing experience
Salary: As per Industry Standards
What we look for: We’re looking at smart and quick learners who believe in working really hard while being passionate about what they do. You should enjoy working in small teams and take initiatives.
About us: Primaseller is looking to disrupt the retailer technology space by building technology that allows retailers to sell on multiple online and offline channels seamlessly and deliver it on a SaaS model.
The company is built by a team of leaders from NIT, IIMs and other premier institutes with several years of e-commerce and technology experience now has hundreds of retailers on its platform. It has been trusted and funded by India’s leading Angel Network, Mumbai Angels. Primaseller has quickly garnered praise in the startup ecosystem and has recently been listed as among the Top 100 startups to watch for in 2015.
Media Coverage: Primaseller has been recognized and featured in The Economic Times, Mint and YourStory.
Can people help me figure out the best way to hire customer care executives in Bangalore for Indian Tech companies? Online job portal listings have given terrible results. Would be great if you can point me to some good recruitment agencies who specialise in this role (Not a night shift BPO kinda role)