Krishna Dey

• 4 Discussion
  • 12 Comments

3 things start ups should learn from 1st test match

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-businesses-should-learn-krishna-chandra

Krishna Dey

Is there any online portal for share certificate printing? I need share certificates in new format.

Krishna Dey

I just wanted a suggestion from people regarding how to contact and pitch to potential clients outside India. Currently in India we are having India’s top 2 FMCG companies and 2nd largest electronics industry player under client portfolio. We are also in talks with the world 4th largest FMCG player for a demo luckily. Most of them are 2 years contract. It’s a B2B service regarding consumer psychology, marketing analytics, E-commerce analytics and other forms of data analytics. I know the market is large in Europe, Australia, North America and even middle east. My contact point is generally marketing heads or brand managers. Any suggestions are welcome!

Krishna Dey

Hey guys…We are an start up in the field of marketing analytics, E-commerce analytics and Media planning. Currently we have worked for for top 2 FMCG companies in India and have few clients in Electronics Industry. Any consumer facing company could be our prospective client. We need the contacts of marketing heads or brand managers of such companies. can anybody please help me out.