Ruchir Agarwal

• 4 Discussion
  • 25 Comments

Hey guys, I am looking for an experienced mentor who can guide us and help us on all the aspects of forming a startup.

Ruchir Agarwal

Posting it again….

Hey guys.. i have few domains with me which i am willing to sell… just want to know how can i go about selling them, negotiating and arriving at pricing… also if someone has some experience plz share…. i want to sell these to raise funds for my startup work… so any help in direction will help…

Ruchir Agarwal

Hey guys i have few domains with me which i am willing to sell… just want to know how can i go about selling them, negotiating and arriving at pricing… also if someone has some experience plz share

Ruchir Agarwal

There are so many websites offering to book travel and hotels for you… one thing unusual i found was all of them offer exactly same service so basically if i book from cleartrip or from makemytrip it doesn’t make any difference…. basically no value add… what do you guys think is the gap in these portals they are not able to address…
Reason of asking it is, i am working on similar lines… just wanted to know what difference/features people like to see…