Manoranjan Manish

• 2 Discussion
  • 16 Comments

Hi all,
I’m pleased to introduce a platform to enliven & celebrate entrepreneurship in a risk averse country like us, where failures are just not accepted.
IEL- Indian Entrepreneurship League is a platform to glamorize entrepreneurship, just like IPL or those n number of leagues did in respective fields.
Let’s come together

https://www.facebook.com/pages/IEL-Indian-Entrepreneurship-League/591113181001149?sk=likes

Manoranjan Manish

Hi
I’m an erstwhile entrepreneur, having forced to wind up a very innovative food e-commerce with a very replicable business model.
I happen to be an MBA from a leading campus i.e. Symbiosis (2013), and a B.Tech in food technology

I’ve mostly led on the field, gathered consumer insights and behavior in action and can be a very potent Business Development/Marketing/Sales performer. However, being a start-up leader, I’ve been a cross functional personnel always. My initiative became a subject of study at IIM-Calcutta within four months of operation and had carved a substantial niche for itself. All in all, I can lead responsibly Marketing and Sales, can come up with pragmatic & effective campaigns.
I’d love if something could come across my way from this forum
Manoranjan Manish
+91 9860844076