Amit Ghosh

• 5 Discussion
  • 308 Comments

We have Family Doctors, lawyers, jewellers etc But no Family Farmers ?….Any one working on Direct farmer to end user model, where the farmers enjoy pre-order & we have pure delivery with high value and better cost effective. Suppose a community of 1500 flats having ‘personalised farming’ without the concern of owning land etc….Direct demand n supply … no shops in between….I think there is one in Dehradoon…

Amit Ghosh

What about a APP that will locate stalls like Golgaappa wala’s, and such vendors who don’t have a building or such office location and are on the go.The app will also locate public toilets,dustbins near by etc

Amit Ghosh

What if we together make one app something like ‘Uber but it will be for Freelancers and also those who work on hour basis or like part time basis;it will be localised and also these skilled people will need to register and we can offer services like Freelances,baby sitting,cooks,maids etc based on the location…I am thinking app should work on low and high end too since cooks and maids have low end phones. Through this we can search local map based skills say web designers,well I know Just Dial and SP are there already but JD does not work as map based direct order and get service Not SP has such offer.Please share your thoughts,we can work together if anyones interested…#admin this is not a job post nor any such kind…

Amit Ghosh

Lee built web on free equal to all;now its a monopolistic,capitalist domain.
how is capitalist turning the internet into monopolistic ecosystem? whats your take on this…

Amit Ghosh

#Bangaluru to #Singapore in 97hours? Any views or thoughts?
I want to know if this is possible taking into consideration some ‘ideal’ conditions!