Girish Nayak

• 8 Discussion
  • 30 Comments

Good: I love simplicity of all google services, www could be even better place.
Bad: For all the domain and hosting providers, re-sellers
Ugly: Google could block domains on drop of hat for various complaints and non compliance. knowing how cryptic and canned their customer support response can be, it could be frustrating dealing with them.

Girish Nayak

I usually don’t like any Facebook page with out really feeling that is useful and orients to my line of thinking. Every now and then I feel myself subscribed (liked) to some page I never remember and I don’t care about. Recently this happened with a page called storypick

Is it possible that I have liked some other page/ group and they have transferred their subscribers to this or merged with this. Or is there some other way of doing this. I would be very interested to know what is this black magic.

Girish Nayak

Proves that people have pretty much no idea what they are buying and why they are buying.

Girish Nayak

Any one got mandril to work on GoDaddy shared hosting?

Girish Nayak

What is the technology stack behind Zepo?

Girish Nayak

Are there any off shelf solution available for End-to-End Logistics management?

Girish Nayak

I recently received SMS from AIRTEL (AX-ARWINF) saying DOT has asked Airtel to publish its subscriber list on website and if I don’t want to be listed I have to send premium SMS ( Rs-3) to 53636 to opt out.

This sound like scam by Airtel any one has more details? Why should this directory be opt-out rather then opt-in and what benefit does DOT see to users apart from increase in spam and telemarketing calls?

Girish Nayak

Point is at-least in India It is not protectionism. UBER can modify its payment system, plug those tax and foreign exchange loopholes and operate.