Ankit Yadav

• 14 Discussion
  • 161 Comments

I want know about any online service/tools which lets u create web-services (REST) without coding, and provide generated source code to us so that it can be modified/managed manually later at some point of time.
While searching, I found two of such, DreamFactory and APISpark. But not sure how good are they. Please share your inputs if you have used any such services/tools including above one.
TIA.

Ankit Yadav

Anyone aware of the domain expiry/re-registration. Say, I am looking for a domain currently owned by someone. Domain registration is not renewed till the expiry date. Say it is 9 jan’15. (as per whois info). So will it be available from 10 jan with domain registration companies?

Ankit Yadav

any suggestion for domain name for an ecomm targeted for gifts? damn I missed the uphar.in which was available earlier :’(

Ankit Yadav

Hey guys. I want to start shop over major ecommerce sites. Can anyone tell me how should I approach vendors or suppliers. can I sell the items without having actually bought them, like getting them on demand?
Ps: my base location is gurgaon, still if you could lend me some help, it would be great.
TIA.

Ankit Yadav

guys, just a quick query. how do think about the domain ohmygift.in for a gifting startup.

Ankit Yadav

How reliable are reviews on justdial? I mean have u come across any case where u felt the ratings are inflated (or are paid, obviously)?

Ankit Yadav

Please provide your thoughts.

What do you think of renaming (rebranding) your product at a point you see a scope for profitability and scale. What could be possible impact on the business? What are chances it can be more negative than positive or vice-versa? Can that be overcome by proper marketing or some other measures?

For example, you name product based on local entity or language just because you couldn’t find a perfect term for naming/branding at that time, or if some copyright issue arises which were inexistent/ignorable locally.

Also, better would be if anyone could throw some light on one such case when Airtel tried to rebrand itself as TouchTel over a decade ago.

Ankit Yadav

I was just wondering about cab service that do they bound to any liability. I mean if someone has suffered mental and monetary loss due to the delay by cab operator? or they are on safer side?

Ankit Yadav

TFS has very pathetic system, Their app don’t have proper navigation system. Even after pin pointing exact location on map, driver didn’t reach there. Can’t be trusted for on time arrival. :’(

Ankit Yadav

I just thought of an idea for an app related to photography. But for that I will need help of some professional/super creative photographers. Though I am not thinking of having a start up out of it, so monetary payback would be something not possible at the moment, definitely something could be worked around. So any pro level creative photographer here interested, can buzz me up :)
TIA

Ankit Yadav

Hi folks. As this community keeps me motivated and provide help on time to time.I just wanted to offer some give back to the community (may be a self help in disguise ;) ). Besides being a software engineer, I am quite passionate about writing. I was wondering if any start-up would like to use my writing skills (with due credits) I would be happy to help. Since I have no such professional work to show case, consider me a fresher only.

(PS: if it’s considered a irrelevant here please feel free to remove)

Ankit Yadav

I am working on an android launcher targeted to improve the productivity. I know there are many already, but I want to make it more productive than just a UI tweaking. Any specific feature you feel is missing from the existing ones and you need it badly?

Ankit Yadav

Am just curious, may not be that relavent here. How big is the risk factor (if at all) in obtaining sevices from websites that serves you through random contributors. I am specifically asking keeping uber and airbnb in mind. For example, say any random stay offered at airbnb could have safety concerns. Isn’t it? Is it all at subscriber’s risk?