Ramakrishnan Chandrasekaran

• 14 Discussion
  • 20 Comments

What do you think of having moving walkways (travelator) as another means of transport in the city? probably can be built above the service roads. We might probably reach the destination faster than any other transport if we walk briskly on the travelator. Helps in some exercise as well.

Off late, I have been thinking of the idea of setting up storage space for rent. I feel cities like Bangalore are starved for space to store their belongings,especially those in Apartments & those who plan to move out of town for a short/medium duration. Tried browsing for similar implemented models, could not find one such full pledged implementation. Can you please share your thoughts on the acceptability of this model?

Are there any good public storage companies in Bangalore that provide personal storage space for monthly rent? If not, will there be a good market for one in key areas like ITPL, Sarjapur, etc?

Couple of days back, had been to a Khadi gram udyog trust. They have ready made shirts, chudidhar dress materials and bundles of khadi material that can be stitched to suit. As I think of various possible opportunities of collaboration with them, can I hear some of the possibilities from our group members.

Facebook displays ad’s for a page with a comment that a particular friend or two have liked that page. This helps influence more likes for that page. However, when I inquired with my friends, found out that they had not liked that page. Is this spreading of misinformation for benefit not a offense? If yes, are there rules to make Facebook change this strategy of theirs?

Working on an idea that requires a mobile App to be built. Are there any Mobile App developers (preferably in Bangalore) who can do this for me. Pls PM me for more details on the requirement

Can anyone please suggest what is the best procedure to validate if a business idea would be worth implementing

Can anybody please guide me as to what is the best forum/group to discuss about an idea without having to fear losing the idea to someone. I am keen to discuss about an idea related to FMCG sector (not online shopping) & looking for a Co-owner who can help start up on this idea.
TIA for your suggestions

Does anybody know where I can get a fabric digital printing machine for Rent? I need it in Bangalore / Tiruppur.

Looking for non copyrighted images of FMCG products for an online store. pls contact rmkrsna@hotmail.com

Hi Guys, Checkout our Online Grocery shopping venture http://www.groupreap.com. We are live with our operations for the past one month and are currently looking for support/funding to take it further. Any Investors interested to partner us, pls PM me.

Home page GroupReap: Online Supermarket.

GroupReap, is the online Supermarket with a focus on connecting the customers to their products of choice at the most reasonable price. Almost all products are offered at discounted price.