Vikas Vats

• 33 Discussion
  • 122 Comments

Any payment gateway service provider other than PayU Money who can provide api integration to a non registered e-commerce portal..

Vikas Vats

Any leads who can provide COD services in Jaipur Rajasthan. We are the Books Rental and Sale Ecomm http://booksbaazaar.com/

Vikas Vats

Big Joke On Amazon.in 99% Discount

Kettle 1 Lack Rs ?

http://www.amazon.in/Orpat-OEK-8127-1-Litre-Electric-Kettle/dp/B00BVYUVHG/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2PUU7R2DWKT4V&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1414523007&sr=1-1

Vikas Vats

Hi guys,
I m having domain BeTechEd.com .I wanted to start technical blog initially now thinking to go for video or forum discussion .Any input here

Vikas Vats

Is there any startup or leads who can provide genuine data entry projects on regular basis? My friend is having good team to work on Data Entry Projects.
PS. Don’t suggest any scam oriented sites.

Vikas Vats

Guys domain name with prefix The or without The..its a domain related to service..which one should I opt? pro or cons

Vikas Vats

Anybody start up here those provide Web dev,SEO and Blog related training to college students?PM me your profile ..Looking for Tie up with them to avail there services in all over India.

Vikas Vats

Have anybody tried Refiral integration in their website? Need to know, is it really effective ? I am looking to avail their service for my website hangoutstore.in.

Vikas Vats

Its for my friend.Any one here who can give color flyers of A5 size ..Quantity 1000 and Quality 120GSM. Inbox me rate for both side color printing..Its urgent.

Vikas Vats

Hi Guys,
I am starting one service website for part-time job and for freelancers. I will be providing works to them ,they can earn there and no need to pay any penny there.Looking for some catchy name for this service…Any suggestion???

Vikas Vats

Any one in this forum belongs to tee manufacture company or having some leads. Looking for some tie-up with them for regular basis.(For small and bulk orders)

Vikas Vats

I need some freelancer/Dev company for UI customization for codeigniter based e-commerce website http://booksbaazaar.com/ .Any leads here..

Vikas Vats

Any Starts-up here in Bangalore in the field of staffing and recruitment for Engineering/MBA/Diploma Freshers candidate. Looking forward to provide them some sort of business.

Vikas Vats

Anybody here in printing business. I want some stationary manufacturer based out of Bangalore ..Any leads or any start up in this field?

Vikas Vats

Any Company/Starts up/Restaurant looking for a unique way of advertisement ,just PM or comment email id here.

Vikas Vats

Looking for Codeigniter framework experience person for my start up.Share your profile or work if u r interested to be the part of this. Good exposure and profit sharing or fixed pay option for selected candidate.

Vikas Vats

Part-time work opportunity available for those who are working in education sector or working with education startup. PM me for more detail or mail me vikas@campusinsight.in #Bangalore #PartTime

Vikas Vats

FlipKart is down after Myntra acquisition .. :( WTF #Flipkart #Myntra

Vikas Vats

Looking for a Technical Co-founder for Book E-Comm ..Person has to experienced in Codeigniter and must have some UI/UX design hands on.

Vikas Vats

Has anybody taken AIRPAY payment gateway services? Need to knw about their service quality and reliability after integration ?

Vikas Vats

Looking for some Marketing Inetrn for a Education service based Startup in Bangalore

Mail me ur profile vikas@campusinsight.in

KEY TAKEAWAYS

1. Chance to work in an exciting start up

2. Hands-on knowledge on managing our Premium clients

3. Chance to understand Direct marketing techniques

4. Learn to work in a professional environment

5. Fixed remuneration of 6k+DA paid to the candidate

6. Internship certificate

7 Recommendation letter for exceptional talented students

8. Work with Sales Head to close the agreement with clients / vendors

9. Earn commission of 2000-3000 on closing each deal

10. Also get T-shirts, ID card, Business cards and more..

REQUIRED SKILLS

1. Excellent oral and written communication skills

2. Extremely self-driven and ability to deliver under minimal guidance

proven ability to connect with the college management, college

principal

3. Proactive and willing to learn

Vikas Vats

Looking to hire few marketing intern for a education service based startup..any company or any leads to get it…

Vikas Vats

Any Startsup friendly Logistic service provider for E-comm ??..Having Warehouse in Ranchi !!!

Vikas Vats

Any one here who has worked in codeigniter framework here..Need some help..??

Vikas Vats

Looking for silicon made key chain manufactures ?

Vikas Vats

Need help to launch a book rental and sell e-commerce setup in tier 2 cities like Jaipur,Bhopal,Indore,Ahmadabad etc.
Any one who has experience in this field.Looking for partners to launch it asap. Web portal is ready !!!!!!!!!!

Vikas Vats

Need logo printed poly bags for e-commerce …any leads here??

Vikas Vats

I am having one book e-commerce website ready to launch with great potential to grow. I am looking for partner/investors to work along with me. Person should be from Jaipur will be great as it will be initially launched for Jaipur region only.

Vikas Vats

Any new or interesting starts-up in mobile technology field?? Not in App-Development..

Vikas Vats

I am having one e-commerce website ready to launch with great potential to grow. I am looking for partner/investors to work along with me. Person should be from Jaipur will be great as it will be initially launched for Jaipur region only.

Next Page