Aditya Ramamurthy

• 10 Discussion
  • 162 Comments

PayU Money or Payzippy or CC avenue or anything else thats better out there….Urgent Plz!!!

Aditya Ramamurthy

COD facility + shipping + tracking + add blog + responsive + what else makes a perfect ecommerce website and is it possible to get it done for 15k if you have the hosting space and domain available……

Aditya Ramamurthy

What is the fastest, cheapest and most effective way to spread the word about your newly launched product across India

Aditya Ramamurthy

Guys let’s say….I sell some product (example-vegetable cutter) through my website which is xyz.com….now does it make sense to buy a domain name vegetablecutter.com(if available) and link it to my xyz.com website….does it help in seo? Does it help bring more traffic….plz advice

Aditya Ramamurthy

Guys.,.could u plz help me with similar advertising channels like telebuy…how to approach them to advertise ur product,…has anyone here tried it ? I am trying to figure out their charges to advertise….
Thanks

Aditya Ramamurthy

Kartrocket – hey team….planning on opening an online store with kartrocket….please give me your inputs….has anyone tried it?

Aditya Ramamurthy

We are a start up…its a kitchen appliance now, talking abt marketing….is approaching Amway to distribute ur product a wise idea? Do they even entertain a product which is not manufactured by them? There’s very little competition to this product but good demand especially in south Indian states…I would like to penetrate the market as quickly as possible. So working out my options….please advice

Aditya Ramamurthy

Hey guys,

I would like to create a teaser for my product launch…. I have the ideas but not getting the rite software to create a short video …. I want to be able to add images, text and voice ….. I tried magisto….kind of liked the effects but not able to gain complete control….also, I am not a computer geek…so please suggest softwares which are easy to understand and use