Vivek Bavishi

• 6 Discussion
  • 19 Comments

If one wants to start a website, the business model for which will be mainly based on affiliate commissions.. What kind of company does he need to register? (There are no cofounders, only one person doin it single handedly)
Also, should the company’s name be same as the website name? Or the company can have any name and can own the website.

Vivek Bavishi

Though I am not associated with them in any way, I would really like to applaud the efforts of www.spoonjoy.com . They are delivering fresh cut fruits to offices, and they are doing it wonderfully.. When I started, they gave me 2 fruit boxes for free , personally called me for a feedback and also took my feedback seriously and implemented it. They have dived into the smallest details to make the customer happy. Even the delivery person while delivering has a big smile on his face, which somehow makes you smile as well. Really guys, you are doin a great job and please keep it up.

Vivek Bavishi

Just a thought..
It has become very normal to read an article about some startup getting an investment from VCs.
What do you think? Should it be this easy to get investments? Are all the startups really worth it?

Vivek Bavishi

Is it allowed to post a link to my resume in this group?
Just want to check before the admins kick me out.. :P

Vivek Bavishi

#Suggestion

Just a suggestion to the admins..

Why don’t we start using hashtags before writing any post.. there can be a general list of hashtag categories (which can be put on the pinned post) like say #Funding #Officespace #StartupPromotion #Hosting, #Opinion etc.

This will help in easily finding the required content, bcoz many a times it happens that people read some post and after a few months realise that it had some relevant content, but till then the post would have gone far below in the page and then another post will be published by them just for searching it.

Also, using hashtags will help in categorizing content and thus people looking for ..say office space.. will look only for posts having the hashtag #OfficeSpace. So it saves time and also helps people in looking for content relevant only to them.

Vivek Bavishi

hi everyone.. I am still in the developing stage for my startup.. I want a social signup/sign-in on my wordpress website.. i know dats easy.. but i have been searching for a plugin which can ask for extra details apart from what the social signup takes.. any ideas how to do that?