Ashish Choubey

• 20 Discussion
  • 173 Comments

How to install this?Fed up of trying several times.

TIA

Ashish Choubey

Which URL shortener is better goo.gl or bit.ly? What are the advantages of using the better one over the other?

Ashish Choubey

Few days ago an ET news regarding Arvind Kejriwal’s view was shared here.As we all knew he was saying against Predatory pricing which was unethical but few members wrongly quoted him.Even,the last para of that link of ET quoted Kejriwal as he is only against the malpractices and not the entire e-commerce companies.

Now, see what the present BJP’s parent organisation thinks of e-commerce..

Ashish Choubey

I know there are many ppl of such kind.Will the startup magazines now expose them taking responsibilities as they lauded their stories which helped them to play their games by quoting these coverages. Is it allowed to exaggerate and deceive things?

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/7CN7u5d4i3bfYgBAZLdLpM/Will-the-real-Ritesh-Agarwal-please-stand-up.html

Ashish Choubey

Few weeks ago I saw a video sharing details about India Using Internet like never before.It showed many important statistics regarding internet users in india.The content of the video was really good.

I searched for it but couldn’t find any link.Can anybody share the link of that video.

TIA :) :)

Ashish Choubey

Seems these hackers have vendetta with Sony.First their emails now movies..

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/sony-removes-the-interview-from-social-media/article6715769.ece

Ashish Choubey

India’s first onsite PM…techies must be feeling jealous ;)

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/11/with-frequent-foreign-trips-narendra-modi-declared-indias-first-onsite-pm/

Ashish Choubey

There are many celebrities visiting for this fest.Is this any marketing gimmick by bookmyshow for advertising using the name of only one??

Ashish Choubey

Can anybody send me the draft for Board resolution for making Managing Director. TIA

Ashish Choubey

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Heres-proof-that-Google-search-results-are-biased/articleshow/44476343.cms

Ashish Choubey

#ISRO #MOM MARS–Total traveling distance 68 crore kilometers and total cost is 454 crore rupees. That makes it 6.67 rupees cost per km. Still less than Indian auto rickshaw charge per km!

Ashish Choubey

#screwed #tensed We are a startup www.shopintra.com in the e-comerce domain.Yesterday all the coal block allocations were cancelled by the Supreme court and hence, will affect millions of people who were directly or indirectly associated with this including me.Lakhs of people will be jobless all over India from engineers to the labourers. I was about to receive a funding of Rs. 20 lakhs from an investor in a week who had a transport business in a coal mines of Jharkhand.He had a fleet of trucks,dumpers and many other heavy vehicles which would be now grounded.He pays around Rs.35 lakhs for the vehicles’ EMI every month.He is himself finished and can’t pay us now.

It was with his assurance that we invested on many things and our hiring process has also been started.Tomorrow I was about to pay money for office rent and entire setup.We were building our own inhouse development ,sales,marketing,Internet marketing,Finance teams within a week with aggressive marketing strategy.Everything just got finished for us and we are left with our empty pockets and unpaid bills.

A Supreme Court judgement ruined us!

Sometimes, situation finishes a startup.

Harsha Mv Kamonasish Aayush Mazumdar Need suggestions!

Ashish Choubey

I thought he was a techie & philanthropist ;) :P

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Worlds-thinnest-condom-by-next-year-Bill-Gates/articleshow/42852949.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Ashish Choubey

Facing a problem:
Got all my software’s shortcut icons(windows7) into vlc. and is opening through the same.If I’m changing any of them to their original one, entire icons on the system gets changed to the new one.Please help me out in this mess!

Thanks!

P.S.: I used the following path and landed in mess
START>SAW PAINT>RIGHT CLICKED on the paint icon>Open with VlC>All the icons on my system changed to vlc. ;) :P

Ashish Choubey

Need a developer for our startup having experience in e-commerce, can develop a website for customized printing in 2 months (max.).

Job Location: New Delhi

Job Role: To build a website,a technical team and can lead it.

Eligibility:
2-3 years Experience, Loves to work at a startup, Ready to take challenges, Aware of latest technology, desire to create something which has a greater impact, can lead the technical team in future

Salary:
As per startup standards + Food + Accomodation + Bonuses on expansion + Various exclusive perks on the growth of the company

Ashish Choubey

I’m going to launch a multi-category e-commerce store in a week.I’ve problem regarding shipping charges.
1)Which courier company is best for a startup?
2)Will they take money handling fees for COD.If yes, How would I survive even after taking shipping charges from the customer, the money handling charges goes from my pocket?
3)Delhivery is charging Rs. 40 or 1.5 % whichever is highest as money handling charges.My cost is rising and I can’t compete.Is their any way to remove this money handling charges for COD?

Ashish Choubey

I’m going to launch a multi-category e-commerce store in a week.I’ve problem regarding shipping charges.
1)Which courier company is best for a startup?
2)Will they take money handling fees for COD.If yes, How would I survive even after taking shipping charges from customer, the money handling charges goes from my pocket?
3)Delhivery is charging Rs. 40 or 1.5 % whichever is highest as money handling charges.My cost is rising and I can’t compete.Is their any way to remove this money handling charges for COD?

Ashish Choubey

#HIRINGsuggestion I’m non CS/IT guy and want to hire developers for developing a customized printing website in Delhi.

PROBLEMS:
1)How many of them are required (minimum) ?
2)Do i need a UI designer also?
3)What should be their expertise(language) and experiance?
4)At what minimum salary would be they ready to work for me(considering a startup) on a permanent basis?

Ashish Choubey

Does creating a mobile site for a domain name which has normal desktop version require domain registration for mobile version also with m.WEBSITE.com ??

Ashish Choubey

Can a person become Managing Director and authorized signatory of two pvt. ltd. companies(startups) legally?