Karthik Gowda

• 11 Discussion
  • 103 Comments

Let me pick some bright brains in this community.
Should a merchant be happy & satiated that his doing quite well on marketplaces? Should he promote his own ecommerce website? How does he promote his own site and build make people buy on his site rather than share profits with marketplaces?

Karthik Gowda

Calling on NFC enthusiasts!
I had a query regarding NFC. Lets consider a nfc use case such as ikaaz solution which was implemented in Brahmins cafe for payments. (Check out the video here) I am wondering why is there a necessity for a seperate terminal? Can’t payment be done phone on phone directly?
Cheers

Karthik Gowda

Hi All,

How do marketplaces like uber, flipkart verify the merchants? How much time do they spend on merchant onboarding? Is there a thirdparty who can do validation? Any automated solutions for the same?

Thank you

Cheers,
Karthik

Karthik Gowda

Nice blog about a marketeer’s experience of working in Tel-Aviv, The startup capital of the globe. If they can do it with rockets flying around and hostile neighbors, what is it we are lacking in Bangalore? #randomdiscussion

Karthik Gowda

Need some help regarding ESOPs from an employee perspective. Anybody here with experience of giving your employees ESOP? #Help

Karthik Gowda

Hi,
Any pointers for comprehensive end to end security testing of a cloud application we are building? Thanks in advance

Cheers!

Karthik Gowda

Tracking urls within emails. Any pointers on this. What are some of the best practices. Is there a way google analytics can track my email urls?

Cheers,
Karthik

Karthik Gowda

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions on how to send bulk sms without opting for a service provider?

Cheers

Karthik Gowda

Fuziosparc Software Private Limited
Startup company – seed funded
Location – Jayanagar, Bangalore

We will be building a state of the art enterprise software that will radically improve the digital marketing industry. The ideal candidate will be a passionate software developer willing to learn the latest technologies. The candidate will be given an opportunity to innovate, challenge, get involved in all phases of the SDLC – design, development, testing and deployment.

We need
3-4 years of Javascript, HTML, CSS experience
3-4 years of PHP/MySQL development experience
Experience in 3rd party framework integration such as SMS gateway, Payment gateway
Willingness to learn new technologies
Knowledge of Linux, Windows/Mac operating systems
Knowledge of any source control management software – Git, VSS, svn
Willing to start immediately

Inbox me to take this further

Cheers

Karthik Gowda

Hi,

I offer several business related offerings for startup companies such as Financial Analysis, Business model generation, Start-up consulting, data analysis, statistics. I work as a freelancer and always on a lookout for interesting business problems. So if you want to either valuate your company or want to make sense of your sales data, feel free to contact me. I am based out of bangalore, flexible, and love working with start-ups.

Karthik Gowda

Hi All,

Anybody looking for help/advise with valuations, organizational structuring/restructuring, product pricing, or any other commercial aspects of a start up? Would love to get involved and add value to your set up. Inbox me.

Best,
Karthik