Mandar Tulankar

• 15 Discussion
  • 18 Comments

Hello every one , We @ Zero Point Energy pvt ltd , are looking to do a dry run of 8 days of our product (Energy Floors – Pedestrian flooring that converts pressure to electricity). Video Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgq4l1r2ryM
Kindly suggest us with areas/execution ideas.

Energy Floors :- World's 1st pedestrian flooring that converts pressure to electricity.

Energy Floors :- World's 1st pedestrian flooring that converts pressure to electricity.

• The daily routine work activities releasing enormous amount of pressure can be fruitfully used to drive power using the natural tendency of some elements. ...
Mandar Tulankar

Guys any hardware products design labs here . We have one of our hardware prototype that needs to be outsourced. It is a shoe based wearable.
For details please contact
mandartulankar@gmail.com, ph 07620242581

Mandar Tulankar

Guys looking for a connect at facebook India, preferably internet.org. Thanks in anticipation

Mandar Tulankar

Hey fellas , we are seeking some distributors/franchises for our patented technology that automates your entire industrial/office premise in less than 30 minutes without a single piece of rewiring in existing structure.

we can be reached as below :- mandartulankar@gmail.com
hi@ 07620242581.

Mandar Tulankar

Hey friends looking for a connect at Georgia Institute of Technology for some research collaboration.
please say Hi @ mandartulankar@gmail.com
All i can say is its the next thing in clean tech .

Mandar Tulankar

Can some one help me in geting more details for this or a direct contact lead would do; This can be discussed as business if intrested kindly message me

http://steminc.com/

STEINER & MARTINS, INC.
13715 SW 139 Court, Suite# 102
Miami – FL – 33186 – USA

Mandar Tulankar

Fellas i need your help me in locating a piezo ceramic supplier , for my project .
The following would be the responsibilites to be performed ;

1) You need to be the face of Zero Point Energy Pvt Ltd , representing us while negotiating.

2)This would woud be taken in buisness sense , the perks and incentives can be shared offline .

I can be reached through following ways .

my email : mandar @letmeknow.in , My no +917620242581 , my skype maddy.tulankar.

Following is link of sample website what exactly are we looking for ;

http://www.piceramic.com/

Mandar Tulankar

Fellas i need your help me in locating a piezo ceramic supplier , for my project .
The following would be the responsibilites to be performed ;

1) You need to be the face of Zero Point Energy Pvt Ltd , representing us while negotiating.

2)This would woud be taken in buisness sense , the perks and incentives can be shared offline .

I can be reached through following ways .

my email : mandar @letmeknow.in , My no +917620242581 , my skype maddy.tulankar.

Following is link of sample website what exactly are we looking for ;

http://www.piceramic.com/

Mandar Tulankar

Any residents near this address kindly inbox me , I have buisness to discuss;
Advanced Cerametrics
P.O. BOX 128, 245 NORTH MAIN STREET, LAMBERTVILLE, NEW JERSEY 08530.
PHONE 609-397-2900, FAX: 609-397-2708

I am available at zpenergy@india.com or +917620242581

Mandar Tulankar

Hey fellas any one having knowledge of custom noms and import duty. Kindly get back . I need to import certain stuff from china kindly get back on : 7620242581 , mandar@letmeknow.in

Mandar Tulankar

We are looking for electronic circuit designers who could make a replica of the electronic circuit that we currently have with us.

PS – we have the circuit and we just need the replication of the stuff on large scale.

Intrested ones may contact us @ zpenergy@india.com , 7620242581

Mandar Tulankar

Any body our there working on properties on properties of piezo materials. Please mail at maddy.tulankar@gmail.com

Mandar Tulankar

Hope you are doing great.We are actually a research firm based out of India . We are looking for piezo plates manufacturers with custom specifications. Do let us know can you help us out for the same. We need a regular and a bulk supply minimum 10,000 plates a month.

Following are the details for contact :

email : maddy.tulankar@gmail.com
ph : +917620242581