Rafeeq CE

• 36 Discussion
  • 373 Comments

I am exploring Symfony and Laravel, which is better for web services?

Rafeeq CE

Any ideas on making their life easier?

Rafeeq CE

Which are the most underpaid jobs in India? Can we do something to uplift their living conditions?

Rafeeq CE

Many weird people around! Had a talk with a BDM guy couple of weeks ago, he kept praising me left and right about how good I was, he would delighted to associate with me etc.! I thought may be, he is genuine. Then, I posted a few requirements on web developers, iOS, Android etc. on Linkedin etc. I got his resume today morning, he passed out in 2013 and is applying for a position of web developer. That’s acceptable, isn’t it? But his LinkedIn says he is a Business Development Manager with Global (!(@()) software. I called him on his face Feku and blocked him right away. Not posting his profile as I do not want to kill his career. Guys, be genuine. You might get a better deal sometime in future. If you are desperate to make money, there could be many illegal ways, not by faking resume!

Rafeeq CE

What is the standard sales commission for IT projects through third party sales partners? I got a decent eCom furniture deal through a contact working in a furniture firm. Though he is not looking for a monetary benefit, I would like to give him a % cut.

Rafeeq CE

My experience is that most of the mistakes committed by first entrepreneurs fall into common category, like renting out an expensive office, doing interiors for 5L and later left with no money to survive, waiting for the big fat deal to happen, hiring IITians with huge package;-) (kidding). If you could share them, most of the new comers will benefit.

Rafeeq CE

Dear All,
Our team developed a new Android app for managing personal healthcare information. It is free and there are no ads!

Here’s the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rainierlabs.medyvault

Thanks!

Rafeeq CE

Dots can only be joined backwards…after so many failures, finally we are setting up a new office in Kochi soon…please have your blessings and prayers…I shut down the last office in Dec 2013 with tear filled eyes…Will not do it again

Rafeeq CE

https://www.facebook.com/sumana.mukherjee.1257 Looks like this profile is fake. I dialed the number on the website and some person suman person took the call. Looks like the soul motive was to drive traffic to the website. Another fraud!

Rafeeq CE

Am looking for a co-founder/CEO for my next venture in coupons (the last 2 failed ;-)). Please connect with me on rafeeqce@gmail.com. Am currently in Kochi, Kerala, moving to Bangalore in a month’s time.

Rafeeq CE

Don’t worry when you happen to see one on your way to your investor’s meeting

Rafeeq CE

Really liked this concept…they are addressing an important trait of Indians ;-)

Rafeeq CE

A good message to wind up a day’s work

Rafeeq CE

Few days ago, I started a thread on organic farming and farm to table eCom venture. One of the forum members made a couple of authoritative statements, but later I found out that they were false. This is not a platform to show off your ego and vent out your anger and frustration. Please act professionally and help each other. We know that start ups are f**ing difficult experience and our collaboration and bonding should help in making this journey less frustrating.

Rafeeq CE

What happened to Entrepreneur magazine in India? Did they stop it?

Rafeeq CE

Do you know the process involved in certifying organic food? How much organic and safe is the highly priced vegetables we buy from these high end stores? Could we buy these vegetables directly from farmers? How much does it cost for a drive on a weekend to the nearby farmer’s market?

Rafeeq CE

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dileeprao/2013/07/22/why-99-95-of-entrepreneurs-should-stop-wasting-time-seeking-venture-capital/

Rafeeq CE

Did anyone order food on travelkhana.com? Why do they keep the minimum order 2500/-, 5000/- etc.? Looks like they have issues with logistics. May be, they will profit only if the minimum order is for a group of 10-15 travelers. I see a clear business opportunity here since the quality of train food is really bad.

Rafeeq CE

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/238303

Rafeeq CE

Is there a market for interactive TV advertising in India (for delivering coupons along with ads played on TV or FM)? I believe there are many coupon company founders in this group. What do you think? I am working on a POC. Would like to partner with an expert in launching the business.

Rafeeq CE

Blackberry Telemedicine software launch in New Delhi today. I led the software development team {shameless bragging}

Rafeeq CE

Is there a market for online training for Android and iOS classes? I used to give training for another player, but they are not quite professional to deal with. I believe the students also might have similar experience.

Next Page