Shishir Sharan

• 18 Discussion
  • 36 Comments

Any small IT companies out there, who can work with Voice-over technology surveillance and security?

Shishir Sharan

Away from the BPO industry for a while. Anyone can share insights on how the KPO industry is doing in India?

Shishir Sharan

Mere pas $150 M ka fund hai, Worldwide 8 offices hain, 2200 logon ki team hai, tumhare pas kya hai?

Answer: Mere pas Market Intelligence Hai, Jo Tumhare $150 M ko $150 banaa sakti hai, or $ 1.5 B bhi

LOL

Shishir Sharan

http://ris.org.in/images/RIS_images/pdf/dp24_pap.pdf

India-Thailand Trade Info and Facts.

Shishir Sharan

TechCircle reported that Hatch Fund in Mumbai shut down due to government laid down new investment norms for Angel Investors. What a Pity!. I sincerely fail to understand why the government has a problem with whoever investing whatever ticket investment in a company. Why do you want to regulate it? They will pay you taxes when they make money. Isnt it bad enough that on a company sale, you have to pay 30% tax? … maybe I am missing something here . Please enlighten.

Shishir Sharan

I think FaceBook should start the following:

- FaceBook Mail – FMail.com.
- Facebook Social Maps – An App which covers geographical and social Maps.
- Facebook Classifieds – coupled with Social Profiles.
- Facebook Kiosks in Developing Countries – Dont have Facebook? Come to the kiosk – Spend Euro 1, and access Facebook for an Hour.
- Facebook Contact Manager – With everyone online and so many digital plaforms o connect to people, it will help categorize FB and other contacts in various categories and levels.

And Finally,

- Facebook Boomerang – An informative App that tells people that what you post on FB comes back to you..

Musings…

Shishir Sharan

Chinese Manufacturers of Electronics and Home Decor looking for Distributors in India. Sakshi @B2BChannels +91-844-78-12340.

Shishir Sharan

2 cents of advise to the startup community out there – Work with small budgets, invest wisely irrespective of whether you are funded or not, test your customers and partners on long term commitment, and spend the marketing dollars wisely. Remember, Craigslist.org was built by a one-man-army into a billion dollar company, Steve Jobs built the worlds most innovative technology devices despite losing out early to smarter competitors (yes, Microsoft is smart, and I bet my business on it – besides others) – spend those 16 hour workdays – they wont go waste – not in the short term, not in the long term, and keep following the silicon valley. Also, dont shy away from giving equity in your company to deserving people, – equity is like manure – if you keep all of it, it is shit – but if you spread it in the garden, it spurns growth…. and you know what – dont get baffled by all the big ticket investments and acquisitions – your startup is about your vision and your conviction – and you will get there – my first boss at Deloitte used to say You will get there if you try hard enough – and again You will get whatever you want badly enough – Cheerios – anytime want to talk to me about my experience with 3 startups – you can call me +91-987-144-0208…. and of course, keep your options open, because family commitments, and bread butter for your near and dear ones is paramount, startup opportunities will come all your life.

Shishir Sharan

Domain JobsHaat.com and a complete jobsite code is up for sale. Contact the B2BChannels.com team at +91-844-78-12340 or email kamlesh @ b2bchannels.com

Shishir Sharan

eCommerce company from Turkey looking for India Partners. Call the B2BChannels.com team at +91-844-78-12340

Shishir Sharan

Language Software company looking for Reseller Partners in India. Contact kamlesh@b2bchannels.com, +91-844-78-12340

Shishir Sharan

How are you supposed to do business when most of your communication is digital, and there are some strong reports that the NSA (and probably others – big businesses?) spy over your emails and other digital communications? Should People start hosting their websites in their local countries? How much more Cloud bullshit are we going to be given? And then there are mobile networks – do I need to comment on that?

Shishir Sharan

Query from a Spanish Company in Civil Construction – If interested, call at +91-844-78-12340

I am looking for a consultant company, medium size to apply in Joint Venture to calls in Central Asia, our needs are in the fields of Engineering, civil and industrial, I don’t know if these areas of works you provide services, in this case I need your company profile or website to know about your services

Shishir Sharan

A Scandinavian IT Company – which produces software for creating template based websites – is looking for a partner in India, to sell its products and services in India. If Interested, talk to the B2BChannels.com team at +91-844-78-12340. May be interesting for web site developers for Media companies for example.