Harsha Harsha

• 6 Discussion
  • 164 Comments

Can anyone tell me if you have had low Consumer Acquisition Costs when your usefulness of the product increased.?

Harsha Harsha

What is the best way to register a startup in US and please keep in mind that I am going to register because Indian Banks are not supported by Stripe.com and if you have any alternatives through which I can use stripe without registering my startup please let me know .!

Harsha Harsha

Anyone has worked with polymer..? I was prototyping our MVP to take a feedback and i am using Phone Gap to build the prototype(I have just a day to build it) , i was thinking of using polymer elements with phonegap .! Are there any potential problems i might face..?
TIA

Harsha Harsha

Need a few android developers (Full time only.!) to work on an upcoming app of mine.! P.S :: I am not in a position to pay anyone so you will be given stake in the product depending upon your performance.! If you are interested please PM me or drop me a mail @ harsha@contactz.co .
And a note to admins this post will be removed by me after two days , if you feel i am violating any of your rules please take this post down.!
TIA

Harsha Harsha

Need some andriod and iOS pentesting tools / people who can do it for us . Any leads..?
TIA

Harsha Harsha

What should a landing page for an android app contain.? Can you share the links ..? P.S I am on the lookout for some creative websites like this one https://www.facebook.com/mobile/messenger
TIA