Anil Namagiri

• 8 Discussion
  • 480 Comments

Hi All,

Any one here who are into MLM/Promoters/Leaders or who knows such persons in Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad and other parts of India. Please ping here am looking for such persons who can help me for promotion of Save Energy – Save Money concept.

TIA
Anil Kumar

Anil Namagiri

Hi Buddies,

We have renewed our website( www.couponshub.in) with new features.Please give me some suggestions regarding the design and usability of the website and any other marketing suggestions would be helpful to our start-up.And also we are looking for co-founders we have good team of designer and digital marketing.We are looking for active Co-founder to take this website next level.

Anil Namagiri

To get complementary GMIC pass from #Tyroo register here : https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GMIC2014

Anil Namagiri

Please Suggest any good name for an IT Solutions start up,
having catchy name of mix with Online or India

Thanks in Advance .
Anil Namagiri

Anil Namagiri

Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for a person who can help me out how to Market and get the leads for the POS( Point of Sale ) Software in India , if anyone done this kind of promotion activities , please comment here your suggestions.

Thanks in advance ,
Anil Kumar

Anil Namagiri

Hi All,
Could you please suggest me one Good domain name for my new start-up company , Which is related to Property portal , The names must be with Space and Wall

Anil Namagiri

Hi Guys,

Anyone here who are into travel domain . I Am going to start a Online Bus-booking system for that i wanted to know where will i get the API’s of Bus-booking.please i need your help urgently…

Thanks in Advance
Anil Namagiri