Suresh Parimi

• 23 Discussion
  • 87 Comments

Guys,Couple of my spanish friends looking for some leads on the website or a company who provide mentors on demand , who can provide
-solve the professional or business problems in case of startups,existing businesses
- to push the people when they dont achieve the targets monthly or weekly
-who can build systems,processes etc to make the individuals successful Etc

Any pointers?

Suresh Parimi

Hi guys,anybody interested in importing wines produced from Spain,Italy,Portugal and California based wine factories at marginal rates and chocolates from Belgium and Switzerland.if interested,i can connect directly with manufacturing units of my friends in Europe. for product catalogs you can reach me . P.S.we do not take care of import duties n licenses.We ship the products at FOB costs.To get samples,please reach us Samples are not free but at the whole sale rates.

Suresh Parimi

Hey Guys, I am looking for a pvt ltd company to purchase that is based out of Bangalore with below requirements :
1. Should be legally bounded from all aspects
2.They should have past 3 years of IT returns with all documentation ( will go for verification)
3.Should be free from loans or risks
4.We welcome start ups also and also sick or running.
Please pm me , if you need more details.

Suresh Parimi

I am looking for a java freelance trainer in Bangalore immediately.Please PM me if you are available immediately.reach me at 9902554208

Thanks,
Suresh Babu

Suresh Parimi

Guys,Any pointers for a training center near by hebbal with minimum of 10 seater capacity and all other facilities like internet,systems etc

Suresh Parimi

Is there any company or person selling external power banks for smart phones and laptops? Any pointers would be hepful?

Suresh Parimi

I am looking to connect with green chili buyers on wholesale. Do you know anybody?

Suresh Parimi

Any pointers on birthday party material ? website or a shop in bangalore would be helpful for me

Suresh Parimi

Can anybody help me with tweaking and installation of WordPress theme.Please pm me to discuss further

Suresh Parimi

Guys, i am looking for business loan of 4 lacs for GENTS PG running in Blr the profit month is 30-40K and the loan is for expansion to accommodate more.Any leads or if some body is interested in funding this please reach me at 91-990-255-4208

Suresh Parimi

I am working on loading products to an e-commerce website automatically using some tools. I am just curious to know if there any another better ways than this.

Suresh Parimi

i am looking for a content writer for a website to be developed for my village. if you are the one or if you know some one who can write best content please refer them.

Suresh Parimi

any birth day party material provider in Bangalore

Suresh Parimi

I am looking for a mock up screen designer for a mobile app idea. Any pointers please?

Suresh Parimi

Dear all, I am working on an idea in solar sector for phones, laptops and tablet PCs, Please connect to me to manufacturers or suppliers or if you or you know somebody who is working on this kind of idea.

Suresh Parimi

On behalf of bangalore start up I pray god to give her parents and brother courage to face the situation. Her father is a coolie in airport and after the incident she had told her brother and mother that she wants to live. May your soul rest in peace dear little sister. We miss you dear :(

Suresh Parimi

I am looking web developers from Bangalore to develop a complete website from the scratch. if you any web developer is around, please reach me with details on sparimi@outlook.com

Suresh Parimi

A mobile team with experts in Android iOS windows and blackberry to work with start ups is launched in Bangalore with shared office set up in Madiwala .any individual or start up looking for mobile development services can reach me at 09902554208

Suresh Parimi

ANy drupal trainer around here, please reach me at 9902554208

Suresh Parimi

Hi All,
I am looking for a trainer in Android and iOS for 9 days program in Saudi Arabia.

salary will be : 1.5L + travel + Accommodation

Please reach me at talk2trainers@outlook.com / 9902554208

Suresh Parimi

Looking for a wordpress customization geeks from Bangalore for me? do you have any suggestions please?