Kunwar Prithvi Singh Chauhan

• 22 Discussion
  • 58 Comments

We talk a lot about the lack of Startups like Facebook and Twitter emerging from India. Reasons might be a few, and to discuss them, I know this is the right platform.

I run an online portal and to help the creative ideas get some reach, I have decided to feature one CREATIVE idea/Startup everyday. So whoever in this group feels that their startup is something out of the box, please get in touch.

The portal I am talking about, is pretty popular and already in Google News, so you should be pretty confident about getting some nice exposure. I am not mentioning the URL here just to be sure that Admin doesn’t consider this post as a promotional one. Also, there is no financial involved in this transaction.

Please do not message me if you have just another eCommerce website or you are working on just another food delivery app. My main aim is to help the people who need some recognition really for their talent.

Healthy discussions welcome. :)

http://www.thetechbulletin.com/pune-competing-bangalore-startups-17407/

Non-Promotion Post. Admin, please notify me with a reason if you feel that this post is violating the group rules.

The Tech Bulletin (Thetechbulletin.com)is looking to feature some innovative tech startups based out of any location on the Globe. If you think your startup has something good for the people out there, shoot us a mail with your as well as your startup profile at contact@thebulletinnetwork.com

PS. We will be selecting a specific number of startups. So be quick in sending the profiles. For any other discussion, you can PM me.

Regards!

I need to renew my DSC (Digital Signature Certificate). Do I need to contact the company which helped me in getting my company registered or I can do it myself (If the process is simple and doesn’t take much time).

Thanks and regards!

Looking to get in touch with a startup which has experience developing high end wordpress based websites.

This is for a multi level News kind of blog, which needs to be developed asap. PM me if you can do so.

Need an online portal developed like Zomato within 7-10 days. Any startup here, can do it for reasonable prices? PM me ASAP.

Looking for a cofounder for a new venture. It can be a guy or a team having expertise in building and managing CMS based portals.

Looking to finalize on a name ASAP, kindly inbox for more details.

Anyone here who can build a framework based on customized wordpress? Looking to get it done a little quick, PM me with your samples to discuss more..

PMIT with an experienced web designer (Freelancer).

This is for a project which is over and we are looking for some good UI to go with that, it’s sort of a social network for kids.

Kindly PM me with your works and rate. Mostly, you will need to come to our office (JP Nagar) to do the task. Waiting for some creative replies. Regards

Can anyone connect me to some investor who would be interested to invest in something out of the box i.e. A blog network (an established one, already doing quiet great).

I can give a lot more of details to someone who is interested. Help me out if anyone can. Thanks in Advance! :)

Hey Geeks!

How you all doing? I just had something interesting here. I know all of you are so busy, but still I wanted to try this.

I thought to meet a new geek this time, someone with great thoughts. If there is anyone interested, then let’s catch up for a lunch at Mr Hong, Orion.

Comment here or PM me to discuss more.

PS. I am sponsoring :P

Hello Everyone.

I am working on a story related to Startups. Can you please list some of the Startup Incubators in India according to city?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks :)

anyone has received anything from US sent by a friend??
I am waiting for a mobile which was sent on 24th. It’s now showing as Custom Clearance.
How much time will it take and what is the procedure after this? How do I need to pay the custom duty?? Please help.

Fully furnished office space is available for rent or sale on Residency Road.

Some of the highlights are given below

East Facing (3rd Floor)
735 sft
10 workstations installed
1 Manager’s cabin
AC
Lift
Opp to Brigade Road, Opp to Hyundai Showroom

Price – For rent – 45 Rs/SFT . For Sale – Rs 7000/SFT

Comment here or PM me for any further details.

Any startup which has developed some ecommerce stores already? One of my client is looking for an ecommerce store. PM me with samples if you can do it.

Anyone has knowledge on who can provide computers for rent??

Any WordPress developer here? Need a small help for a small query. If you can help, please comment. Dont mind paying for that.

Anyone in need of a co working space in JP Nagar?

I have an awesome place at unbeatable rates. As low as Rs 2500 per seat. Located near Delmia Circle on Outer Ring Road. Let me know if anyone needs.

Anyone with some idea of apps related to Android??

I am planning to invest a bit in this field. I do have a few developers already with me. Let me know if anyone is looking for funding in Android space. PM me for more details

I am planning to register a private limited. Is there anyone who has done the same recently and can guide me about the procedure and cost?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I have seen an office, enough to accommodate 10-12 people.

We are a team of around 5, I am looking to shift into it. So if you want to take that office on rent on sharing basis, or if anyone is looking for the per seat basis, let me know.

It’ll be ready to move in a week.

Looking for some full time writers for my blogs. Anyone there??