Amit Ghosh

• 8 Discussion
  • 21 Comments

Anybody else is interested in this kind of Idea ? PM me. I had chalked out a good revenue model but I need more suggestion as I fear it might not sustain in India.

Amit Ghosh

If you are capable of making custom theme in wordpress from HTML, we invite you to join our team. please leave a mail with just one or two best works of yours to cockpit@aeron7.com

There is immediate requirement. We are looking to get someone in next six hour as we got series of projects.

NB: No typical companie sales reply please

Amit Ghosh

Hi fellows, I am looking for people who are well-versed in the field of SEO. Please share me your complete technical knowledge to dexter@aeron7.com as I am right now forming a team for an already approved project.

Amit Ghosh

Hi, I was updating the illustration section of our firm. Thought of sharing it. Anyone want to illustrate their team-mates as a cartoon for the About Us or Meet Team Section ? :)

Poke me at dexter@aeron7.com

Amit Ghosh

What is the best possible way to transfer money from Russia ?
As per my experience most of the services gave very bad currency conversation ratio and some deducts too much.. Any solution ?

Amit Ghosh

Need worst critical reviews possible on this website. http://megaelefant.de/
PS: I know every product picture hasn’t brushed up well. was a rush job of 72 hours :(

Amit Ghosh

Hi, this is related to India Surf Festival . Are there any event managers here ? There are many things we need to do this year. Lots of work to do.