Rishabh Dev

• 14 Discussion
  • 210 Comments

Looking for a tool for a custom development firm that -
1. Lets clients request add on to the original app / software scope
2. Allows us to add a cost and time in response to the add on requirement
3. Notifies client with the details along with a payment link / invoice for the add on

Basically, allows for modular development and handling add on development requests.

P.S. Dev firms please excuse. Looking for a existing cloud / self-hosted solution.

Rishabh Dev

Which e-commerce solution are you guys using? So far, have noticed most people prefer Shopify. Let me know if there’s another one you recommend and why.

Rishabh Dev

What are some good alternatives for Shopify?

Rishabh Dev

Any leads for getting desktops / laptops on rent for a startup in Koramangala?

Rishabh Dev

I have noticed some company offices in residential areas like Koramangala. Wanted to understand the process / legal conditions for the same. I am looking for a place to live + run an office. (No shared office)

Rishabh Dev

Any individuals / organizations here which help in registration of a new company?

Rishabh Dev

Durofy is on the lookout for startups! We are accepting applications from new startups to showcase their work and journey on Durofy.com. Drop us a mail at durofy@live.com and we would love to chat with you and find out more about you and your startup. We would also like to thank some of the startups we’ve interviewed recently. It was a great experience learning about the awesome work you do!

Rishabh Dev

We are looking for new and rising startups / entrepreneurs for interviews and featuring them on our tech-cum-business website www.durofy.com.

We have interviewed and covered a number of startups @ http://www.durofy.com/category/business/startups/ and would love to feature your startup on our site.

Go through the links and drop me a mail at dev@durofy.com. We would love to hear from you and publish about your startup!

Rishabh Dev

Let me know if anyone wants the domain www.btmlayout.in for any purpose or if you have some good ideas for it which you would like to share!

Rishabh Dev

Need some feedback on this online startup to find / post internships and other opportunities in India: http://www.internworld.in/ Any feedback in terms of UI / model / idea / implementation / features etc. is welcome and appreciated.
With the increasing demand for interns esp. for startups, we wanted to create real value and keep internship postings free.

Opportunities

Opportunities

Employers can publish internships and find best talent for their organization. Candidates get their entry into corporate world via internship opportunities
Rishabh Dev

Another start-up for start-ups :) InternWorld.in is a portal for start-ups / companies looking to hire quality candidates as interns and freelances in a short time. Let me know your thoughts on this: http://www.internworld.in/

Job Board

Job Board

Employers can publish internships and find best talent for their organization. Candidates get their entry into corporate world via internship opportunities