Balaji Hari

• 16 Discussion
  • 60 Comments

There comes bells ringing the doors
bootcamp.mit.edu

Balaji Hari

What are the entrepreneur clubs one should join in India? Looking for leads.

Balaji Hari

URGENT
Any recommend laptop repair shop in Electronic City or nearby? I want to fix a broken hinge of my Vaio.
Thanks a ton!

Balaji Hari

TFS just sent me we’ll be charging 4.944 inline with budget! What say, Customer pays more?

Balaji Hari

After all weeks of spending what I found,
An idea can be stolen but the experience you deliver to the customer cannot be.
Per se Flipkart would been a book store, ola would be just lending the cars.

Balaji Hari

There is a Uber for Cars, Auto and Trucks! Anything for Man?
I do want something to be bought which is located in North Bangalore but I want someone to do that since I am stuck up in office! Can pay for that dude on top of the product cost.

Balaji Hari

I’ve some ideas on convinced in my mind. Is there a post which briefs on How to Start a Startup which should detail on teams, agreements like NDA kind, funding etc.

Balaji Hari

Is there any Supply Chain Startup here? I’ve heard Lytkraft but not active I can see! Can anyone give me some leads in this?

Balaji Hari

Can you connect me a Startup who are drowning in Car Pooling arena? Means they’re struggling and looking for ways to come up!

Balaji Hari

Need names of Good Supply Chain Consulting firms mainly on eCommerce and Strategy!

Balaji Hari

Anyone need OnePlusOne Invite? No use for me.
Catch: Use my link to buy and DONT sell it to PEOPLE! Ping me then. Fastest one gets the stuff!

Balaji Hari

Anyone need One Plus One Invite for FREE? This one particularity. I’ve one to share. Check the link and if shows Claim and Use Invite, then DM me else NOT.

http://www.amazon.in/OnePlus-One-Sandstone-Black-Invite/dp/B00OK2ZW5W/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=3626&creative=24790&linkCode=ur2&tag=amazonpromos-21&linkId=GBF2FZTQZSQ6WMZN

Balaji Hari

To all the people of this group who loves to Pay instead of GET Paid
Go here https://www.edx.org/AWS-activate and study

Balaji Hari

Is there any Supply Chain or Data Analytics startup available over here? Someone is looking for it.

Balaji Hari

Is there any Supply Chain Startups which is based on Bangalore, India???