Based on requests from many group members, we are starting a thread dedicated to co-founder hiring.
[a] If you’re looking for a co-founder, post it here as comments.
[b] Do NOT comment here for any non co-founder job post. PLEASE. respect time of fellow group members. The ones not adhering to rules will be banned.
The Travel, Tourism and Food Startups (TTFS) invites you to
The June 2015 Edition of COLLOQUIUM
This flagship event brings together startup founders, investors, tech experts and supporting enthusiasts to create a platform that provides all round support to early stage startups.
Tickets available @ Meraevent , Refer link below
In the last few years the Travel, Tourism and Food sectors have shown immense possibilities in terms of growth and scope for re-organization.
If you are an Investor, Startup Entreprenuer this is your chance to meet the largest group of startup founders working on disruptive ideas that solve major challenges in the Travel, Tourism and Food sector.
We invite startups to pitch to an awesome crowd and reap the benefits of live feedback and networking with notable investors and supporting startups.
Guidelines for Submissions:
1. Submit details about your startup at https://goo.gl/fMRPqa
2. Send your Business Plan to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will be given 5 minutes (including Q/A) to present your pitch to a live audience of over 200 people.
4. Last Date to Submit Business Plan: 8 June, 2015
Best 20 Business Plans will be selected for pitch on 13 June 2015 event.
Remember, your Business Plan will be screened by veterans, so put in your best efforts!
Urgent Requirement : Our current office space is not giving us required permissions to host our event (may be coz of politics and processes) & I am looking for a office space/conference hall space for this sunday 10th May in Bangalore.. As I am planning to host an event for Indian Startups. Strength is 60 ppl.. We are open to discussing sponsorship opportunities, in case you have his kind of space. PM me if you can help us out of this problem.
Hi, am trying to register my sole proprietership company and get a TIN/CST/VAT license for selling my products on e-commerce websites. (business to be conducted from my home) However, the authorities have refused to issue a license to any establishment from an apartment complex. (despite making it very clear that there will be no manufacturing of goods involved, and already having an NoC from the owner). I don’t have access to any commercial space and nor do i have the need for continuing my business as i will hardly have any inventory. Any solution to this problem?
AMA with Deepak Abott tonight (May 28th) at 10:30 PM. Deepak heads mobile and growth at Times Internet inc, the internet & mobile venture of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. Deepak Abbot has over 15 years of work experience and prior to Times Internet, he was the associate vice
president of Paytm. Times Internet claims to be the largest Indian online media entity, with over 40 million monthly visitors across its digital destinations . Its portfolio includes news, lifestyle content, entertainment, ecomm, mobile VAS, music & movie streaming, and local services.
Request for invite: http://goo.gl/forms/n69z8q5DMy
I am trying to identify the Lead Engineer for my startup:
1. Someone who has experience in building a product / service from scratch and has experience in scaling the same
2. Ability to build robust, sophisticated, secure, reliable, available, user friendly technology
3. Brings the best of the software engineering practices and can spearhead the engineering team
4. Passion to work with a startup
Please PM me or leave a comment here if you are interested.
Compete in Accel Hack (4 hour duration online coding challenge), and win an exciting opportunity to PITCH YOUR BUSINESS IDEA to Accel Partners. Other rewards includes jobs with Accel Partnerss fast-growing portfolio companies and great prizes (MacBook Pro, iPhones, iPads). Register now at http://www.hackerrank.com/accel-contest
• Good knowledge of MVC architecture
• Extensive knowledge of the various Java technologies and Java Frameworks (Spring, Angulajs, Hibernate, ORM, Struts etc.)
• Experience with cross-platform, multi-browser/responsive UI web pages development.
• Hands on experience with UI designing and MySQL
• Excellent application design, code review and debugging skills
• Experience building scalable web based applications
• Experience developing HLD and LLD from functional specifications
• Self driven, self motivated individuals