Based on requests from many group members, we are starting a thread dedicated to co-founder hiring.
[a] If you’re looking for a co-founder, post it here as comments.
[b] Do NOT comment here for any non co-founder job post. PLEASE. respect time of fellow group members. The ones not adhering to rules will be banned.
Looking for Software Developer @Pickingo
Location: Gurgaon, Banglore
Roles and responsibilities
• Defining architecture for scale and flexibility without compromising on robustness
• Responsible for design, coding and unit testing of components
• Optimization for speed and memory footprint by getting rid of inefficiencies
• Responsible for evolving the architecture of the product and pick the right technologies for the various components within the system
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
• Strong knowledge of Back end web technologies like Ruby on Rails
• Experience in frameworks like BackboneJS, RequireJS, LESS (desirable).
• Working knowledge of NodeJS (desirable)
We are looking for EIR@Pickingo.
As an EIR you will be wearing multiple hats at once whether it is creating a brand from scratch, expanding into new cities, recruiting, generating online/offline demand or even delivering an order, if required. You will be responsible for the entire PnL of the task you take and unlike other internet based startups we do take our – ROI- seriously.
Hi , We are going to start a new vertical in jammu And Kashmir.
The concept is similar to Ola and Taxi pixi but not identical. It is some what different approach to bring tourists , localities , and Buses & Cabs provider on one platform.
we are looking for Volunteers and Contributors , Even Investors to make it a big hit.
CODE web & animation studios
Hey, guys. Working on a unique concept. Please share feedback?
Beware of setting KRAs for your star employees Read about how the KRAs at Flipkart for a couple of its directors became the business model of their Bangalore-based startup Sellerworx
Need some suggestions and inputs on carpooling feasibility in Indian metropolitan cities.Proposing a different way to solve this problem.
1. Entrepreneurs from different sectors can come together and support and contribute to this.Like an App development company can provide app. Freelancers can manage the app.
2. Start-ups who are into promotion and marketing can help in its promotion,marketing and brand building.
3. Few expert volunteers to refine the idea and do feasibility study, and market research.
4. One important thing,not a single person will own this.This will be a gift from start-up community to our society.
5. This will be similar to open source software where people can come and contribute to it as a volunteer.
I think if we do it not for profit,we can get support from across the industry,and it could be scaled faster.
We need to check if it is feasible to execute in this way.if you think this idea and execution method as immature and funny,please comment it,
this will help us to learn lots of thing.Lets discuss this.
As part of our Indian #Startup #Hubs Series, this time we have tried to decode the startup ecosystem of Gujarat!
Startups, Accelerators, People, Investors, Organizations, everything you want to know about the #Gujarat Startup #Ecosystem !
If you have a startup, then you need to read this
We are looking for individuals/Companies working on below technology…
Java Developer or Senior: Java Architect
IBM ECM portfolio: IBM FileNet P8 (CM, PM, BPM, BPF, ICM, ICC), certified processional
Good knowledge and experience with databases (Oracle, Mircosoft SQL Server
2005/2008/2012), Jboss, IBM Web sphere (pré BEA Web Logic), Windows Server
2003/2008/2012, Active Directory en Microsoft Office
We are a early stage US based offbeat travel startup building a platform for travel experiences and accommodations. We are looking for Android developer with below details:
Design and build application for the Android platform
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Proven working experience in Android development
Experience with Android SDK atleast (2+ years)
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like facebook connect, payment gateway libraries like
We are a product company and are on the verge of launching our product soon in Bangalore. We need someone who has the will to work in a start-up environment.
We are looking for smart people with:
- At least 3-4 years experience in .Net development
- Knowledge of web development
- Some knowledge of Mobile development (preferably Android)
- Good communication and written English skills
Salary compensation not a concern for the right candidate. Interested people can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a little glimpse into us:
- Take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OYVRHe2u8
- Visit us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/spequeapp
- Visit us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spe_que
Hey Guys, we just launched our expense manager app which will automatically manage all your daily expenses without ever entering them. It will also categorize your spends across shopping, rent, food, health etc.
We need your support and feedback. Please install our app and let me know what you think.